**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    So good up till 3.2, nodes are so lame.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Sick of variants why don't you make one that doesn't ignore 90% of your players it's either stupid easy or stupid hard no medium difficulty everytime a new variant comes out it only annoys me

Content that is there for 100% of the player base when they are ready for it doesn't ignore 90% of the player base. A medium difficulty would be just a regular EQ but it would be permanent. How would that make sense?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Really struggling on the deadpool boss as I don’t have ghost and ideas on how to beat deadpool or is deadpool working as intended

He’s working as intended. It’s not required to have Ghost. There are videos that will aid you on YouTube. Do a quick search and you’ll find them.
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 47
    Guess I'll start 100% completing the rest of the Variants...

• SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    JVoorhees said:

Guess I'll start 100% completing the rest of the Variants...

V2 will be a lot harder. At least imo
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    This variant is nonsense
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    EBG78 said:

benshb said:

To those who is upset because they sold their 1* champs: Did anyone tell you to sell them? Did you watch a video where someone told you to do so? No? So you did it because YOU wanted to? Ohh I see.

Why would an end game player ever believe that they’d need to keep their 1*’s? Kabam stopped giving them to us for a reason. Now, it seems like a money grab to me. I’ve spent 1,400 units trying to get some 1*’s to finish this Variant. From that, I’ve gotten TWO 1* champs. TWO. I could get five 3*’s for almost the same amount of units. Those two 1*’s are Juggie and Black Panther. So only one of them is worth anything.
    1400 units is 7 cavalier crystals (usual, not featured), so it's 7 3*+ champs
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Overall I'd say 2* and 3* chapters are the best - it's easy to have wide enough roster, you don't need to spend any valuable resources and can rank up any champ for fun or use ones you don't have. The nodes could've been more difficult, imo first 3 chapters are harder because of nodes.
    As for 4.3.2, as a lot of people said already, with how limited 1* rosters are, the chapter feels more like a cashgrab
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have to say I was on the side of "it's your fault you sold" at first but reading things like @Wakandas_Finest and @Aleor has caused be to change my position a bit. There ought to be a better way for people to get 1*s. Also @P_R_I_M_E gotta admit I was wrong. Looks like it could take thousands of units to get the 1*s you need.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    1000 units and I've now got Scarlet Witch and Black Panther, so at least completion is possible. Personally, I think it's a shame that the 20/80 crystal wasn't the other way round - 50 units for that would have probably meant a 200 unit spend instead. I guess I can always pretend that the variant was way harder and the units were spent on revives, and I think the rewards will be worth it.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I enjoyed this content a good deal. The last chapter was less enjoyable but only do to restrictions if who you could use. Exploration requires me very few items. I had concerns that I would have to rank up unneeded champs just to play this but was fortunate enough to have the needed answers in my roster already. Selling 1* champs in 50 unit crystals is a pretty ugly thing to do.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    Variant 4 the need for champions 1 * is totally unfair, any high level player no longer has these champions ... there will be the one who says: should not have sold, but the game induces you to sell, because you have this option, We sell to evolve, how to know that after 5 years will be useful? And why only this crystal the option of having a higher champion is bigger? embarrassed
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    benshb said:

To those who is upset because they sold their 1* champs: Did anyone tell you to sell them? Did you watch a video where someone told you to do so? No? So you did it because YOU wanted to? Ohh I see.

there is the option, if it were not for sale, would not have the option ... ignorant
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    benshb said:

The punishment doesn’t fit the crime, show mercy your honour.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    It wasn’t that long ago that there was a 2* challenge. Why would everyone think that at some point that 1* would not be needed.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Did a single pass in my second account. No chance of exploration in 3.2 since all I have is a 1* classic spidey, colossus and wolvie.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    The Sunday arenas should give the hero crystals as rewards, and they should be made available in the glory or loyalty store
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Pretty fun content , although the caustic temper path in 3.2 was pretty awful.