**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here’s 5/65 Sig 200 Silver Surfer, fully ramped up, versus ROL Winter Soldier

https://youtu.be/MajZVbIKf_4

Keep in mind this is done in a “suicide friendly” mindset, so I built him up with heavies instead of Special 1’s.

Better damage than i expected - however, I would suggest this:
Give bleed/poison the same treatment as his immunities to incinerate/shock/coldsnap. This would make him incredibly suicide friendly, and fix his damage output problem.
Right now, he hits like a beast whenever there’s incinerate/shock/or coldsnap.
However this isn’t practical utility.

So far I DO like him, and he is fun to play - but I just see so much missed potential in him.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Nice video but for comparison an r5 colossus not using suicides can do this fight in half the hits and has greater immunities, although not the ability to use willpower to regen.

This champ just feels like a miss, but not a terrible champ
  • Nice video but for comparison an r5 colossus not using suicides can do this fight in half the hits and has greater immunities, although not the ability to use willpower to regen.

Colossus is a great champ. They did a wonderful job with his rework.
    Mine’s at Rank 4, considering bringing him up.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Nice video but for comparison an r5 colossus not using suicides can do this fight in half the hits and has greater immunities, although not the ability to use willpower to regen.

I mean colossus also spams heavy attacks so hit count is misleading
    Agreed but I guess my point is that from what i see I wouldn’t rate silver surfer above colossus. He falls in the middle ground of the game but obviously will be a must for people chasing prestige
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Still Arena Fodder at best
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I agree that bleed and poison should be treated the same as the other DoT debuffs; or at least make him immune to those two. It doesn't make any sense as to why be can bleed or be poisoned. He's a being of pure energy.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I can immediately spot you used Silver Surfer wrong. Check out this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/173526/omg-lol-i-see-what-you-did-with-silver-surfer-kabam/p1
  • That’s another great way to play him for sure.
    I wasn’t going for sustainability. I was going for the quickest kill I could while keeping him suicide friendly.
    So i didn’t have a need to wait for an armor buff, and then a fury buff, and then a power gain buff.
    All of my buffs were active the whole fight, and the goal was simply to have as many unique buffs as possible while firing off his special 2’s for optimal damage output - which was achieved.