**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About to start working through Act 6. Trying to decide which 5* to R5 or 6* to R2

About to start working through Act 6. Trying to decide which 5* to R5 or 6* to R2 40 votes

5* Corvus
7%
NateAdidasFeeney234Donnymeij 3 votes
5* Ghost
65%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsSatsuiNoHadouNikoBravoGNASTYJim0172BlackPhoenix44HendrossPizzabeatxandersrevenge85_widerecieverJtarunm4ciekkFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderEtjamaspigwenderMrChadRico_1Theoncomingstorm 26 votes
5* AA
5%
SheDroveMeHereH_I_Z 2 votes
5* Cap IW
15%
SighsohardBpn88855RCunhaOsfan8Aleorredm4n 6 votes
6* VTD
7%
Terraissamaf80Soar2878 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Need more info. Is this your first r5, what’s your roster and support cast look like, Is anyone awakened.
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    edited December 2019
    Oh good points.

Yes this is my first R5 and AA is awakened with sig level of 160/200.

I only have 5* Antman so would be missing Wasp for Ghosts full synergy team in Act 6
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicides? Corvus in act 6 without suicides wont do a whole lot for you and even with them he can be a chore to use at times. Capiw duped?
  • Options
    JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

Do you run suicides? Corvus in act 6 without suicides wont do a whole lot for you and even with them he can be a chore to use at times. Capiw duped?

Capiw is not duped. Only AA
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    5* AA
    his only weakness is bleed or poison immune champs, beyond that I think he's beyond god tier