**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7* 6* 5*

I don't think we should ever consider 7* into this game... Why?

1) If you introduce 7* people will wonder about 8*, 9*, 10*, etc. It becomes a race that is silly and predictable
2) I think it's clear based upon variant 4 that you don't need more stars to have challenging paths or more rewards. The 1*, 2* were some of the hardest paths in Variant 4
3) There is a VERY HEALTHY Balance between 5* sig 200 and unduped r2 6* in the game and it keeps people wondering what they want to rank up - this makes it less predictable and more fun. I do however think 6* awakening gem should be available 1-2x per year (etiher via $ or via quest/act completion), but beyond that the resources required for 6* rank up (and shard availability) are perfect compared to 5*

@Kabam Miike Please share internally. Thank you!

Comments

• Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    And... Not to mention there is (1) r3 6* in the world right now and you guys @Kabam Miike control the resource availability for r3, r4, r5. 7* are not necessary in any way and if they are announced I'll just roll my eyes...