**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Safeguard counter

H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
Hey,

I'm trying to complete road to the labyrinth for the 4-star class awakening gem, but safeguard node is a pain, especially against bleed immune champs or when combined with immunity (no debuffs)

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Try champs that reduce ability accuracy. I know champs like domino can bypass safeguard.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Also there are other DoT options than just Bleed - so if they're bleed immune you can still try other DoT options like Poison (Dr Voodoo), Incinerate (Hyperion, Massacre, Domino), Shock (Nebula) and Degeneration (Mordo).
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Any champ that’s has damage over time works well. Other options are Captain Marvel Movie as her extra damage when in Binary Ignition when she has an armor break applied can bypass the node. Night crawler works when awakened and in Swashbuckling mode, he got me through RTTL no problem. Gwenpool awakened works like a charm because of her Ability Accuracy Reduction based off of her combo meter. Quake is by far the best counter as if you play her properly, you won’t take any damage whatsoever. Make sure that you have the pacify mastery maxed out, and if you have that, any champion can bypass the node 30% of the time when your opponent is stunned.

Thanks man, this really helps
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    in chapter 3 there is abom with immunity (no debuffs), what would you suggest for that
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    4* Crossbones got me through 90% of it.

Pretty sure blade with danger sense works as well.
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    H_I_Z said:

in chapter 3 there is abom with immunity (no debuffs), what would you suggest for that

Thats just a long fight, stick it out, warlock would be decent
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    can blade do rttl
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    H_I_Z said:

Duped Omega red is good against him if you have him. He is good in general for all safeguard.

But just an FYI omega would be a little tricky than usual as you won't be able to do heavy to stick those pores so you have to stay close all the fight and bait his sp1.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Also BW, CB and GP
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Night crawler is good for the safeguard node as well
  • McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    safeguard is not the problem in RTL. It's the spiked armor.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    DOT champs such as Gwenpool and Iceman. Or champs that go around defensive abilities such as Crossbones.