**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lesser gifting crystals

2»

Comments

• RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 50 ★★
    What I want to know is why did some people get 6 but I only got 3. Am Cavalier and these calendars don't seem progression based. @Kabam Miike
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    zuffy said:

I definitely got the full t2a

Congrats! Even if I didn’t get mine, it is nice to know that there is some luck from the RNG gods. Lol
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

What I want to know is why did some people get 6 but I only got 3. Am Cavalier and these calendars don't seem progression based. @Kabam Miike

Who got 6?
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 50 ★★
    edited December 2019
    zuffy said:

Who got 6?
    Its on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ebnsix/anyone_else_getting_6_instead_of_3/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • RevendigoRevendigo Posts: 25

issamaf80 said:

I am uncollected, and I got 3* sig Stones and 3* shards!
    It's complete rubbish!
    Was this a mistake because 3* shard and sig stone won't help me at all!

Tbh I’m glad the gifting crystals aren’t progression based
    It’s the way it should be
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Wow. These have to be broken
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    After I got 3* stuff on my main account
    I got this on my second:

Couldn't it have been switched !?!?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Am I opening a different crystal? I got 500 3 star shards, 3.6k T4B, and a 3 star AG.

As someone who has completed 6.3, this will be a huge help.

Same (2 3* gems and 9k t4bc) yet it seems dozens of ppl are getting t2a and 1.2m gold.. WTF?!

I demand compensation for this trash free gift!
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Something is definitely broken with those crystals. The difference between what people can receive is just about as far apart as it can get. Really pretty stupid that some get 3* shards and others get a million gold and a full T2A. Not even close to right.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Graydrox said:

I got 600,000 gold from one.

Same Here...
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    LOL. Well, at least some of you are having an early Merry Christmas. I, on the other hand, got a bunch of 3* shards. I guess I got visited by the broke Santa.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I thought some 3/4* shards and some t4b fragments are what youre supposed to get from this but I guess im just unlucky as always..

this has to be a joke though, why release a crystal from which some people are getting absolutely useless items and others t2a and millions of gold? At least when opening a 5* crystal everybody gets the same, a 5* champ.. how good or bad that one is doesnt matter. But this...
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★

I just noticed not one mod has responded to any thread or post in 24 hours, is today a holiday in Canada or something? Really strange

They're hiding. It was definitely still normal work hours when the calendar dropped.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2019

I thought some 3/4* shards and some t4b fragments are what youre supposed to get from this but I guess im just unlucky as always..

this has to be a joke though, why release a crystal from which some people are getting absolutely useless items and others t2a and millions of gold? At least when opening a 5* crystal everybody gets the same, a 5* champ.. how good or bad that one is doesnt matter. But this...

That's my argument. The disparity between the rewards is beyond unfair; it's borderline UNETHICAL!

All jokes aside, I really wish that the RNG for this crystal was not so drastically different. My only hope is that the rewards were somehow done in error and Kabam will step in to fix the rewards for those of us who were not blessed and ended up with lumps of coal.
  • WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    edited December 2019

This really did give me 2 tier 2 alphas thank you Kabam!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I got 1,000,000 gold, a T2A, and a bunch of sig stones