**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic 3-4 gem

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
As the title suggests, it's another rank up question. I got a cosmic 3-4 gem, and here are my options. Should I wait for a better champ?

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    (venom is already R4 so let's not talk about him)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I would go VtD primarily and Proxima second choice if you strongly prefer her.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Angela is way under rated at r4 she does great damage. Has some heal and armor ups.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

As the title suggests, it's another rank up question. I got a cosmic 3-4 gem, and here are my options. Should I wait for a better champ?

Venom the Duck. Nough said.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Nova is also coming in a few weeks (if you can pull him)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Seeing as VtD's duped and you don't have a Corvus for that Proxima to go with, I'd probably go VtD, Angela is also a solid option, specially if you need a Havok counter.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

This guy has 100 units and no crystals in the stash. I doubt he's spending huge amounts of money on Cavs to maybe pull a 5 star Nova that may or not be good if he's even Cavalier yet. And the features are most likely not going to be worth it.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    VTD. Arguably one of the best in the game once ramped up
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Aldac said:

This guy has 100 units and no crystals in the stash. I doubt he's spending huge amounts of money on Cavs to maybe pull a 5 star Nova that may or not be good if he's even Cavalier yet. And the features are most likely not going to be worth it.
    I am Cavalier.... But I don't spend money
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    VtD no doubt. Especially is you plan on doing some variant.