**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So About Those Reworks

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
So it has been 2 months since the community choice champion rework poll where Hulkbuster won and there hasn’t been any word of it since. Is the Hulkbuster update still going to happen and when? Also will Daredevil be included since he was second place and you do two reworks at a time?

Also as a side note is there any more information on the champion buff/nerf program with Torch, Annihilus, Maw, Cull, etc.?

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    it would be helpful to have a timeline.

I have resorted to start hoarding crystals because i'm maxed on science and cosmic T4 with Torch and Cull sitting at r3 ready to go up.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m waiting on ranking my Annihilus; u want to at least know what parts of him they are gonna he improving before I use the gold/rankup gem.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Hope they throw in a second champ .... Iron patriot...black panther og.... Daredevil netflix.. I could see each of those champs having a good base for a rework
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Kinda curious why so many people disagreed with this post. How is the post disagreeable? The people clicking that disagree with wanting this info?

I think people just see your name and automatically disagree TBH lol. But some of your questions were answered in kabam previous post they will only guarantee hulkbuster will be buffed and any champ after that is up to them. They also said that reworks just so happen two at a time , but not necessarily intended. Last but not least, they said they would have Information for the rebalance champs in December so gotta stay patient :)
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

Kinda curious why so many people disagreed with this post. How is the post disagreeable? The people clicking that disagree with wanting this info?

I think people just see your name and automatically disagree TBH lol. But some of your questions were answered in kabam previous post they will only guarantee hulkbuster will be buffed and any champ after that is up to them. They also said that reworks just so happen two at a time , but not necessarily intended. Last but not least, they said they would have Information for the rebalance champs in December so gotta stay patient :)
    I understand that but I was mostly asking about the timeframe for the Hulkbuster rework. The vote was 2 months ago and we haven’t heard anything since. Was just curious about an update.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

I understand that but I was mostly asking about the timeframe for the Hulkbuster rework. The vote was 2 months ago and we haven’t heard anything since. Was just curious about an update.
    This wasn’t me down voting
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I really wanna know about the human torch/annihilius buff. I have annihilius at rank 4 and as a 6 star so if I know what the buff is it would make my plans so much smoother
  • They may not do DD as well
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    If it’s like colossus buff I would project a beta in January and actual buff release around April for hulkbuster
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

So it has been 2 months since the community choice champion rework poll where Hulkbuster won and there hasn’t been any word of it since. Is the Hulkbuster update still going to happen and when? Also will Daredevil be included since he was second place and you do two reworks at a time?

Also as a side note is there any more information on the champion buff/nerf program with Torch, Annihilus, Maw, Cull, etc.?

Wasn’t it like 3 or more months from Colossus/OML vote to get the beta announced? And then another 3+ till they went live?

I’d give it another month or 2. Baring some HUGE I foreseen situation I’d expect them to give some info some time after the new year.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    I think it's reasonable to expect even rough timelines.
    @Kabam Miike can you help us out bud?
  • RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

I would not expect that sort of work to happen in anything less than three months, and I would not expect the developers to discuss what's happening in any sort of detail until the rework was basically complete and heading to beta testing. That includes estimated timelines. The only thing interim information can do is cause consternation when that interim information has to be revised.
    DNA3000 said:

RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

I would not expect that sort of work to happen in anything less than three months, and I would not expect the developers to discuss what's happening in any sort of detail until the rework was basically complete and heading to beta testing. That includes estimated timelines. The only thing interim information can do is cause consternation when that interim information has to be revised.
    I wasn’t expecting any details. I just asked a harmless question. The only thing I was wondering if they could say they plan to start the beta in x month and hopefully have the rework ironed out in y month. Just a very simplistic ballpark was all I was wondering.
  • RoninMan said:

DNA3000 said:

RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

I wasn’t expecting any details. I just asked a harmless question.
    As far as I'm aware, I gave you a harmless answer.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    2 months? You realize the normal process is about 3 months time right?
    DNA3000 said:

RoninMan said:

DNA3000 said:

RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

I wasn’t expecting any details. I just asked a harmless question.
    As far as I'm aware, I gave you a harmless answer.
    Sorry I didn’t mean to imply you didn’t.