**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver 1 alliance needs 2

jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
We had a guy with 2 accounts leave, we run constant AW and AQ, map 4,3, sometimes 3,3. No line needed, we have it but it's not a requirement. No donations. We're pretty chill, just don't join AQ or War and not participate. That's all I can think of. Thanks for reading. See ya!

Comments

• Very interested. I can handle map 3 daily I am growing fast.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Pimpton said:

Very interested. I can handle map 3 daily I
    I looked for you in the game, there's a couple of plmptons. If you're really interested, send a join request, I'd send an invite but I'm not sure which one you are. We're needing a daily player. Thanks!

• Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Interested. Look me up ig. ID : Slevin73
    Slevin73 said:

Interested. Look me up ig. ID : Slevin73

I sent you an invite, thanks!
  • Gj72Gj72 Posts: 2
    Hi, you still looking. in game - GJ72 haven't played for a while bit rusty with new champs. Looking to dip back in a bit. Not hardcore grinder.What's your alliance Tag?
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    What's your in game name? Let's talk. I can handle map 4 just a bit rusty considering i've been doing map 2 lol.
  • I'm interested, you can find me in game at
    Diamønd PatcH
    Or on Line app iD at
    Infinitywarps
  • BubblingTeapotBubblingTeapot Posts: 21
    edited December 2019
    Hi there, if you are still looking for a member do drop me a message! IGN: Mr. Teapot
    Sorry I missed you guys, I didn't think there were any more responses. I really appreciate the comments but we're full again. If (when) anyone leaves I'll look for you guys and see what's going on at that time. Thanks again, sorry for the delayed response.
  • _BORIS__BORIS_ Posts: 70
    You got space?
    No, not right now, sorry.