**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CONQUERORS ASSEMBLE!

I JUST WANNA WHAT DOES IT TAKE U TO REALLY COMPLETE ACT4 ??ARE WE NOT WORTHY FOR SPECIAL SEPERATE PERKS FROM PROVEN??? FROM BUG COMPENSATION NOW TO CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND ANNIVERSARY CALENDARS WHY DO WE HAVE TO GET IDIOTIC REWARD???!!!!!!!!! ANY KABAM FORUM GUYS PLEASE RESPOND WHAT IS THE REASON OF SUCH DIFFERENTIATION WE NEED BETTER 5 STARS AND THEIR RANK UP MATERIAL AT LEAST TO R3 THEM TO GO FOR UNCOLLECTED. please note tht i am on 5.2.4 lacking units to progress. NEED TO KNOW UR THOUGHTS

Comments

• Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    wouldn't be fair on those who have achieved uncollected in prior years, we didn't get handed free 5* shards often, we had to work for them.
    I have a smaller account that is progressing through 5.2 at the moment and im perfectly happy with the rewards and gists i received, i have a nice 4* roster with r4 warlock, voodoo, archangel, killmonger, domino and hyperion. No these are not my only 4*s, my roster is full off 20 not so good champs. Ive also acquired 3 5*s night thrasher, ultron and angela. Granted they are not beyond god tier but they do the job.

Therefore i dont see the problem with the Proven rewards and gifts, as long as you have a good go at master difficulty EQs, consistently do AQ and AW with a half decent alliance then progression is easy. r5/r4 4*s can easily get you through UC if you know who is best for what match up
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    LOOK ITS NOT THE POINT THAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN BUT WE PLAY THIS GAME TO GET DESERVED REWARDS FOR E.G
    1 BUG COMPENSATION : INSTEAD OF 2500 SHARDS THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN 5000 5 STAR SHARDS
    2 ANNIVERSARY CALENDAR : HALF A 4 STAR CRYSTAL ,ARE CONQUERORS JOKE TO U KABAM
    3 CHRISTMAS : IDK WHAT WE ARE GONNA GET BUT NEARLY AS THAT OF PROVEN .
    NOW REPLY TO THOSE WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH ME , I HAVE A TEAM OF
    5 STARS R3 ANGELA AND MODOK
    5 STAR R2 MORNING STAR
    4 STAR R5 GHOST
    4 STAR R4 CAP IW DOMINO CABLE SENTINEL DH COLOSSUS
    AND AS FOR THESE IDIOTS WHAT IS PI DIFF BETWEEN THANOS IN ACT 3 AND MAESTRO IN ACT 4 ,WHAT ABOUT SOME ANNOYING CHAMPS LIKE VENOM AND UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS AND PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

I JUST WANNA WHAT DOES IT TAKE U TO REALLY COMPLETE ACT4 ??ARE WE NOT WORTHY FOR SPECIAL SEPERATE PERKS FROM PROVEN??? FROM BUG COMPENSATION NOW TO CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND ANNIVERSARY CALENDARS WHY DO WE HAVE TO GET IDIOTIC REWARD???!!!!!!!!! ANY KABAM FORUM GUYS PLEASE RESPOND WHAT IS THE REASON OF SUCH DIFFERENTIATION WE NEED BETTER 5 STARS AND THEIR RANK UP MATERIAL AT LEAST TO R3 THEM TO GO FOR UNCOLLECTED. please note tht i am on 5.2.4 lacking units to progress. NEED TO KNOW UR THOUGHTS

lol i get u i was once at 5.2.4. nodes are annoying but after 120units i managed to clear it.i understand its frustrating that we always get lumped together with proven as we need materials to move on to uc. But just push for the collector and clear it. its that simple. just save a couple units and just get it done and over with instead of complaining.

PS im at 5.2.6 and my first run actually made it to the collector but wasnt equipped w enough units to get the job done. all i can say is to stop complaining and instead jump to the next level.
    WHATS UR TEAM ??? AND WHICH PATH DID U TAKE FOR 5.2.4?? HOPE MAGIK DIDNT FRUSTRATE U

PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

As am I, but its really not hard to get that step up to UC with that team, stop complaining and git gud

Don't mean to sound rude, but you don’t need 5*s to get Uncollected. Although it'd certainly make things easier, it's by no means a necessity, so using that as an argument is somewhat baseless. With the right strategy and approach, it’s very possible with 4/40 and 5/50 4*s.

I can see where your frustration is coming from, but one could also argue that the progression gap between UC and Cavalier is larger than between Proven and UC. Moreover, going from Conqueror to UC is less difficult and time-consuming than going from UC to Elder's Bane - yet there is no calendar- or rewards-based benefit to attaining the latter.

The point I'm trying to make here is that not every progression title warrants a new set of rewards and additional benefits. Conquerors are not being deprived of some inherent 'right' to greater benefits, especially when considering the Elder's Bane title. Both titles simply happen to fall between the milestones that have been set, and in all honesty there aren't any compelling reasons to make the Conqueror title its own milestone.

SO INSTEAD OF PURELY FOCUSING ON PROVEN THEY SHOULD GO FOR CONTENDER AND MAKE CONQUEROR A BM. ONCE UPON A TIME WHEN I STARTED PLAYING IN 2018 WE DIDNT HAVE FREE TWO 3 STAR CRYSTALS EVERY MONTH
    Owl_0wl said:

PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT IAM FREE TO PLAY GAMER

As am I, but its really not hard to get that step up to UC with that team, stop complaining and git gud
    SO TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT IT COZ ACCORDING TO ME ITS GONNA TAKE 200 TO 300 UNITS TO COMPLETE 5.2.4 WITH MAGIK PATH
    Games evolve to satisfy long running players, you were just late to the party
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Owl_0wl said:

Games evolve to satisfy long running players, you were just late to the party

I DOESNT MEAN THOSE WHO R LATE TO THE PARTY ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!
    SHALL WE NON-VETERANS LEAVE THE GAME?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    OP mentioned you only get half a 4* crystal - the Holiday calendar hasn't been set to progression based and mine shows 2000 shards in total for 4* over a couple of days which, forgive me if i'm wrong, actually forms a 4* crystal B)
    Jackd1989 said:

OP mentioned you only get half a 4* crystal - the Holiday calendar hasn't been set to progression based and mine shows 2000 shards in total for 4* over a couple of days which, forgive me if i'm wrong, actually forms a 4* crystal B)

ANNIVERSARY U MYOPIC HULK WEAR UR GLASSES TO CALL UR SELF BEAST WHO IS AS WORTHLESS AS THESE NEW CALENDARS FOR CONQUERORS
    MY ROSTERS AS I TOLD U ARE RIGHT ABOVE SOME OF THESE MESSAGES THEN TELL ME HOW SHOULD I CROSS MASOCHISM

MAY BE IF UR NOT CONQUEROR THEN SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS .I PLAY ONLY FOR AN HOUR IN A DAY.

Then why are stressing to become uncollected? If that is all the time you play the game then all thr more reason take your time to progress. Build on your 4 star roster, fine tune your skills. Explore Act 4. Then try again. You will find as your explore Act4, your roster gets deeper and so does your skill and the more it will help you become uncollected.
    I know UC gives good rewards but these are all permanent content BUT if you really want to rush to become UC then be prepared to spend some units (specially if your not skilled enough)
    LOOK BCZ OF THESE SO CALLED PROGRESSION IDIOTIC CALENDARS AND REWARDS IAM PUSHING TO UNCOLLECTED AND THATS WHY THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION I HAVE PUT UP
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    sabertooth with killmonger synergy or angela or Proxima
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:
    That’s only one of the many counters listed in there.