**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is t2a an intended drop from the lesser crystals?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
Seen lots of people getting them. Pulled one on my 3rd account. Not listed in the description of the crystal

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I just got one myself... but I got frags in my inventory

@CodeOmega I think it is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

The description might not have been updated from last year. Just watched seatin pull one.
  • A friend of mine pulled a fully formed one. I think they’re broken :/
    edited December 2019

Jack0312 said:

What's wrong with you ?! It's a benefit for us !

I agree that it is but when you get shafted with sig stones and people are pulling 2 T2A's when they arent even supposed to be in the crystal, its aggravating
    Not to mention if it is real... Did Kabam intend it and would it be reversed or considered an exploit? :(
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Jack0312 said:

I agree that it is but when you get shafted with sig stones and people are pulling 2 T2A's when they arent even supposed to be in the crystal, its aggravating
    Then why are you complaining about it and potentially robbing someone else of the same opportunity if kabam fixes the bug lol.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

Seen lots of people getting them. Pulled one on my 3rd account. Not listed in the description of the crystal

https://images.app.goo.gl/87nNYrffwDHUgC1C6
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Looks like a t2a but it might actually be a t1a if you read what’s included in the crystal and the fact that multiple people have pulled them but their inventory hasn’t changed.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Fix it Kabam. This visual bug will make people pay for more Gifting Crystals, when they actually get nothing.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I got 3 star sig stones.... :neutral: So yeah, pretty much useless. But good for you guys getting loads of gold or a t2A
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I got a full T2A in my crystal, and in my inventory.
  • grolsch420grolsch420 Posts: 30
    I got 1.2million gold from these crystals
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    I got 3* shards and signatures. A truly well balanced fair competition.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    I got a full t2 alpha as well. And it was counted in my inventory so it wasn’t a visual bug
  • What they should do: just hand out a bunch of extra t2a to everyone. Way easier than trying to investigate and reverse it, also it would leave everyone satisfied.

What they probably will do:

Why should they give it to everyone?
  • What they should do: just hand out a bunch of extra t2a to everyone. Way easier than trying to investigate and reverse it, also it would leave everyone satisfied.

What they probably will do:

Why should they give it to everyone?
    Because t2a is nice to have, is it not?
    But why should they be given to everyone? I could understand them being given to people if they pulled a t1, but why everyone?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This needs to be answered before gifting starts. If a full t2s is a glitch I foresee lots of ppl wasting nits on the wrong crystals.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★

Jack0312 said:

Not to mention if it is real... Did Kabam intend it and would it be reversed or considered an exploit? :(

How would it be an exploit when they gave us the crystals?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Not a word from Kabam on this yet? Doesn't really affect me as I didnt get any T2A from these crystals, but some sort of acknowledgement would be appreciated.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    They're probably scrambling to find a a way to spin it as "it's functioning as intended."