**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do?

Who should I go for ranking up next?
I have a tech awakening gem for sentinel but I wasn't sure how necessary his awakened ability is

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Worlock. Get Sentinel up to R4 as well, you will have a great base to take on V3
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, use the gem on Sentinel. But definitely Rank up Warlock. He's an absolute beast of utility in most aspects of the game.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I'd rank up in this order:
    Warlock
    Medusa
    CapIW
    IMIW
    Sentinel

They're all r4 worthy champs, if you awaken cap he's even better than medusa. Sentinel will crush v3 for you, and extra immunities are always nice. Definitely drop the tech gem on him.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Warlock, Medusa, Sentinel, Capiw
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Im just gonna put this out there... Everyone sleeps on Colossus. He is actually pretty darn good, imo. And IMIW is a beast too
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Save the gem until Sentinel is R3 at least with his sights set on R4. 5* champs below R4 don't deserve gems, and you might dupe him in the meantime anyway. But Warlock is a better rank-up option in general, so R4 Sentinel seems like a loooooong way off from what I can see.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Warlock is definitely the best option to focus on first. But I also agree that you want to get that Colossus up. I use my R4 quite frequently and was considering taking him to R5 if I had pulled a mutant 4 to 5 gem from 100% Variant 4 (pulled cosmic instead so took up Hyperion).
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    I also forgot to mention Medusa warlock and captain America iw are all rank 3 already just not leveled up because I ran out of iso pouring it into aegon
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Go with warlock, he is a highly useful champ, power drain, heal reversal, immunity, regen, bleed and wht else u want?
    Second should be medusa, she has insane damage, wreck tech champs, bleed insanely after Armor shatter and auto block adds to sustainability
    Rest all is ur choice