**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom should I Rank up? Also read the description.

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
As we all know 4 stars are going to be the new 3 stars (becoz 6* Champs are coming). On whom should I use my resources (3 skill T4cc).

Both Hawkeye and GP are unduped, but I'll dupe my GP soon (after doing 100% Act 4).

I want to Rank up GP, becoz she's an amazing champ. But my friends are suggesting to rank up HE, becoz he's 5* and 4* champs will be useless in future.

Whom should I Rank up? Also read the description. 19 votes

4* Gwenpool to R5
73%
Noob_2yrsTimone147Spity68Vossler77VartoxSpeedbumpTheSchwartzJustArandomGuyhereTheMageHunterBUZZdog3000Bullfighter77KingOfMcocAnonymous346MasterYoda493 14 votes
5* Hawekeye to R3
26%
stakYellsomeDropfaithMrLalowDean9300450 5 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    If T4CC is very hard to get and doing either rank up is good to have and not a massive game changer, I suggest to wait till you awaken one of them.

In case you are high Tier player and have many or will be getting 5* rather easily, my suggestion may not be so relevant.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    4* Gwenpool to R5
    Only " BECAUSE "
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    TonyStark wrote: »
    As we all know 4 stars are going to be the new 3 stars (becoz 6* Champs are coming). On whom should I use my resources (3 skill T4cc).

Both Hawkeye and GP are unduped, but I'll dupe my GP soon (after doing 100% Act 4).

I want to Rank up GP, becoz she's an amazing champ. But my friends are suggesting to rank up HE, becoz he's 5* and 4* champs will be useless in future.

After reading, felt like you are not at the stage were you would get 5* champs very frequently, and if my assumption is correct then you wont have a 6* star champs for at-least for 2 years unless you whale it out.

go with gwenpool
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Invisible wrote: »
    TonyStark wrote: »

After reading, felt like you are not at the stage were you would get 5* champs very frequently, and if my assumption is correct then you wont have a 6* star champs for at-least for 2 years unless you whale it out.

go with gwenpool

Yes, I have only 2 5* champs (HE & IP) and 1 5* crystal which I'll open next month.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited August 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    If T4CC is very hard to get and doing either rank up is good to have and not a massive game changer, I suggest to wait till you awaken one of them.

In case you are high Tier player and have many or will be getting 5* rather easily, my suggestion may not be so relevant.

I have only 2 5* Champs. I'm going to awaken my GP, after doing 100% Act 4.