**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4 alliance potions 30% more expensive to gift

OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
In the normal store, t4 alliance potions are sold for 100 units each (80 each for 2 in the discounted price). However, when attempting to gift them, the price jumps to 130 units each. This is the only item that appears to have a price increase for gifting.

What's the deal?

Comments

• I noticed this too. Thanks for posting. It would be very disappointing if they just decided to price-gouge on this item for gifting, just because they know alliance potions are an incredibly popular gift.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I was just about to post about this as well.. seeing as I already took the screen shots i'll add them here..
    Price listed in gifting tab

Price listed in normal store tab

Also.. if you wanted to send from the store as a gift.. be aware that it changes the cost from the 100 units listed to 130 units..
    Hopefully this is addressed soon.. having the different price in two locations isn't too bad as you can see the price before hand.. however the real issue is when trying to gift from the store it changes the price on you without you knowing.. Probably best to report to apple as it seems that's the fastest way to get things like this addressed by kabam.. posting on the forums or submitting a ticket to them doesn't get addressed very quickly at all..
  • Is the 100 purchase price maybe a UC/Cavalier price, that maybe is actually 130 if you’re not UC/Cav yet ??

If so, wonder if the Gifting prices are all the same no matter what progression you’re at ?

(...just speculating, don’t know that the normal prices are based on progression or not)
  • Just looked in game again, and the prices from both spots (Store, as well as from selecting a person from ally and going to Gifting) are both 35/65/100 for the different levels of Ally Health potions.

So appears to be fixed now (not showing that 130 price).

Just looked in game again, and the prices from both spots (Store, as well as from selecting a person from ally and going to Gifting) are both 35/65/100 for the different levels of Ally Health potions.

So appears to be fixed now (not showing that 130 price).

Yep.. it's been fixed.. although they haven't addressed it on the forums as of yet.. they probably won't.. but good to know it's the proper price.. too bad for anyone who traded them when the price was incorrect.