**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Market??

@Kabam Miike where is the black market?

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    yea mine is missing as well what the heck.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

I just bought sigil for new featured crystals and there is no Black Iso Market!!!

Got ya!! LMAO
  • BigDog6219BigDog6219 Posts: 57
    @INTEGRAL same here
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Was also waiting on the new featured crystal to drop...come on guys.
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    I hope iso market is getting an upgrade
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Trying to get my sigil featured crystal. A heads up would of been nice lol
  • Cfy_9Cfy_9 Posts: 5
    Where’s the black market?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Thanos has struck again. Seriously someone outta take the glove away lol
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Same here, I too am missing the black market.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    Have some patience kiddies
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    edited December 2019
    @Kabam Miike ok so I wait to re purchase my sigil until a few days before refresh to maximize my offers. I get on today, no black iso market. And now it’s back up with 6 extra days on refresh. What kind of business are you guys running there?
  • bigking33 said:

@Kabam Miike ok so I wait to re purchase my sigil until a few days before refresh to maximize my offers. I get on today, no black iso market. And now it’s back up with 6 extra days on refresh. What kind of business are you guys running there?

It is not 6 extra days on the Refresh. That is the refresh date. I think you were referring to the other timer that was indicating when the 5-Star Featured Crystal would expire/change. The refresh timer is always at the bottom of the item, like in every store where there is a refreshing purchase limit.
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Posts: 50 ★★
    edited December 2019

bigking33 said:

It is not 6 extra days on the Refresh. That is the refresh date. I think you were referring to the other timer that was indicating when the 5-Star Featured Crystal would expire/change. The refresh timer is always at the bottom of the item, like in every store where there is a refreshing purchase limit.
    All of my black iso store went back on a 6 day cooldown. When it refreshed. Something you did messed it up
    None of my items were on cooldown before it went down
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    TBH, when I saw this, I actually thought you were asking Miike where the black market was for item gifting. Like “hey Miike, now that gifting is back, where are all the illegal unit scams?”
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Most of my items had a timer on TOP and it had minutes left. Then the store was gone, not it’s back. Now my items don’t have a timer and still haven’t refreshed
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    Yeah.... I am pretty sure I was patiently waiting for the store to reset today... every item had a timer at the top, then i log in and everything has a 6 day timer at the bottom? What's the normal wait time for reset?
  • bigking33 said:

All of my black iso store went back on a 6 day cooldown. When it refreshed. Something you did messed it up
    None of my items were on cooldown before it went down
    Same with me it was due to reset 6pm GMT today and days have been added on to it.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    The reset for the store is always every two weeks on Monday. It doesn't change, no matter when you buy the sigil, it's the same for everyone.
    The timer that counted down to today was for the featured 5* in the store to be refreshed with the new one. The timer however was on all the items. But, the store refresh time is the same as it always has been.
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    edited December 2019
    So it reset last on the 9th?
    ShrikeTzu said:

So it reset last on the 9th?

Correct.
  • JollyHawk said:

The reset for the store is always every two weeks on Monday. It doesn't change, no matter when you buy the sigil, it's the same for everyone.
    The timer that counted down to today was for the featured 5* in the store to be refreshed with the new one. The timer however was on all the items. But, the store refresh time is the same as it always has been.

The timer must have been wrong then because all items showed 18 hours at midnight when I looked at it.

JollyHawk said:

The timer must have been wrong then because all items showed 18 hours at midnight when I looked at it.
    The timer was for the 5* Featured crystal, to change to the new one
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26

bigking33 said:

No chance, I mean all my purchases were set to refresh and now they have a six day timer. I’d appreciate you not treating this as my mistake when, My track record is zero mistakes to Kabams CONSTANT failures!
  • bigking33 said:

bigking33 said:

No chance, I mean all my purchases were set to refresh and now they have a six day timer. I’d appreciate you not treating this as my mistake when, My track record is zero mistakes to Kabams CONSTANT failures!
    Absolutely the refresh timer had reset incorrectly I don't care what anyone says. I was not looking at the featured 5* as I never purchase them. It was the crystal fragment exchanges. There HAS been an error with the timer.

bigking33 said:

bigking33 said:

Absolutely the refresh timer had reset incorrectly I don't care what anyone says. I was not looking at the featured 5* as I never purchase them. It was the crystal fragment exchanges. There HAS been an error with the timer.
    I'll agree that I don't think the 5* Featured timer should have appeared on all the items. But if you had bought items, you would see that the real refresh timer was still showing up on those items also. One timer was above the item and one was below.