**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game DOWn?!

I have been not been able to get into the game, it is just stuck on the main screen with the mosaic, am I the only person to whom this is happening? Kabam, pls help I even deleted and tried to redownload the game and its not working.

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    You're not the only one.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    KABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! when are you going to fix this, OI'm dying of boredom and I want to buy gifting crystals but all I can do right now is cry because I realize I don't have any units to buy crystals with and I can't grind for it.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Game Works for me
  • Hey there, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps for either iOS or Android, depending on the type of device you have.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Hey there, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps for either iOS or Android, depending on the type of device you have.

Thank you for offering, but my friend already helped me, I just restarted my phone. I guess it was glitching
This discussion has been closed.