**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR BATTLE CHIPS!!!!!!!

winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I cannot believe the [removed by mod] that just happened. I needed units, so I opened 9 10k arena crystals. This is not even the minimum amount you could get. I get AT LEAST 4 times that amount from normal arena crystals. I'm really starting to get sick of all the terrible luck and odds lately. I get nothing for everything. All our hours of hard work is slit upon and treated as pathetic. Thanks Kabam for helping me see your true intentions.....to bleed us dry and discourage us from even wanting to play.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Usually they give out units (45) but the last 2 weeks have been nothing but gold. 100K CHIPS FOR GOLD AND ONE PUNISHER DUPE. :(
  • I haven't seen a punisher in over a year. I have one non-dupe 4*.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    2vopq41x6i9b.png
    I have never gotten a punisher. Millions of chips. But at least the normal crystal give a couple hundred units. Map crystals haven't given me a cat since November. I even saved and mass opened 140 at once. So discouraging.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    in the long run they're the same 9 crystals is nothing you might get 225 units next crystal my point is you're only gambling for the odds of getting a 4 star punisher faster or 5 star punisher.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    ya it's like some of you never took a math class beyond 3rd grade (and lack common sense)
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    i opened a single crystal and got 225 units
  • If you guys hate the uncollected arena crystals so much, keep buying the normal ones, you can still get those, right?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    If you guys hate the uncollected arena crystals so much, keep buying the normal ones, you can still get those, right?

yup, the uncollected ones are just higher variance but b/c of punisher are obviously better
    Ok, I would like to apologize for the use of profanity in my post. Though I see profanity quite a bit on the forums, I guess male cow poop is extremely bad. That being said......since I had a mod hit me up within 5 minutes of posting, why can't we get a mod to respond to ANY OTHER ISSUE.....EVER!?!? Just curious.......it's a totally legitimate question
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    Because they are different mods normally :). Some take care of the content that is being posted and make sure nobody uses profanity or that no big arguments erupt. Some other mods take care of in game issues. Or at least that is how it usually happens.
  • M3chayoshiM3chayoshi Posts: 8
    edited August 2017
    They're fine for me
    0sghb7dc1hch.png

It's all a matter of chance. I get screwed over all the time but the luck hits me in waves.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Seems like it's really RNG. I did marginally more and had +250 units. It was an unexpected windfall.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    2vopq41x6i9b.png

Damn. I opened 10 regular ones and pulled 105 units.
  • Hey everyone! I can agree 100% that getting a sour drop is disappointing. I've yet to pull a Punisher, but I'm not losing hope!

With that being said, the drops are random, and there's more information posted here.

Because we've answered drop rate threads multiple times before, this particular thread will be closed, but I do wish you all the very best of luck in getting a heavy amount of Units, Gold, and Punishers!
This discussion has been closed.