**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what happened to game balance?

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I don't think top rewards in gifting event can make a gold alliance reaching top spot in alliance war or quest. It isn't game breaking. Think about it, how can two or 3 rank 5 5* can do anything special for an alliance?

My alliance is not competitive so it's fine for me.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I imagine one could spend thousands dollars in gifting event aiming at top prize and in the end he got 6* Hulkbuster, 6* Iron Patriot, 5* Kamala Khan. It must be funny and game breaking.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Neonoctis said:

by far one of the absolute best players in the game. in a top tier alliance. sick roster.... spends no money on the game. so please keep complaining about how it's not fair.

Yeah time considered as a money in some situation, no one ever hella over grind him so..
    I know he is amazing, but i think he spends too much time on grind i think.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

I'm already locked up, so I think I'm gonna sit that one out.

😂😂😂🎉🥳🎉
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Here comes the money money money money money money 💰 💰, dolla dolla dolla dolla
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

brian grant....

No matter what he does a whale will always have the advantage
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    I got locked up till the end of December just for talking about this same subject lol watch out!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Thousands of dollars is an understatement. They trade GGCs by the hundreds..
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    This is a rich get richer game. Guys are willing to spend tens of thousands to get those rewards. They deserve them.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Doesn’t affect even most end game players.

These are the blue whales you’re talking about.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Yeah. Doesn’t affect even most end game players.

These are the blue whales you’re talking about.

I knew that there was another tier to this thing when one player told me how many 6-stars he had...and it was closing in on as many 5-stars as I had at that time

My roster ain't exactly the worst around. Not saying it's elite, but it ain't bad, and that number wasn't small
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

by far one of the absolute best players in the game. in a top tier alliance. sick roster.... spends no money on the game. so please keep complaining about how it's not fair.

How is BG by far one of the best players in the game? In almost every sense he isnt
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Goodness said:

Gamer said:

I’m kind felling every year ther break the balcone somhow I’m only happy to ikow the game wil stay a bit longer

@Gamer i don’t think the profits off of this will go directly to the game
    First it will probably go to the big bonuses for the **** CEO and mangers of the game
    Then to keep miike and his gang happy and cooperative
    Some definitely to the animation team( who btw is like the only team I support in this game wholeheartedly since their effort is always reflected on the amazing work they do)
    So Yeah it will keep the game running, since it will allow the guys “run” the game well feed
    It's funny how most people assume that all this money that Kabam makes goes right to the bank as profit or to their CEOs' pocket. There is a fairly major difference between profit and revenue.

Cowhale is unhappy that he did not get the first r3 6* so Kabam is now giving into the mighty overlord also known as Cowhales Wallet

Except content like this planned months and months in advance. Way before the first 6* R3 came about.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Now IMO i think that we should be able to earn the non-ranked rewards with our resources in our inventory, this will allow us to save on units for more difficult content instead of wasting it on this event giving people PHC( since these have the best unit to point ratio).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Goodness said:

Gamer said:

I’m kind felling every year ther break the balcone somhow I’m only happy to ikow the game wil stay a bit longer

@Gamer i don’t think the profits off of this will go directly to the game
    First it will probably go to the big bonuses for the **** CEO and mangers of the game
    Then to keep miike and his gang happy and cooperative
    Some definitely to the animation team( who btw is like the only team I support in this game wholeheartedly since their effort is always reflected on the amazing work they do)
    So Yeah it will keep the game running, since it will allow the guys “run” the game well feed
    It's funny how most people assume that all this money that Kabam makes goes right to the bank as profit or to their CEOs' pocket. There is a fairly major difference between profit and revenue.
    Ikow it doesn’t But it stil helps the game running them ther alest deci To paid for unit
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Lol they buried this discussion
  • Lol they buried this discussion

Probably for the best
  • Game balance is gone.Not only that gifting reward but there’s a rank 6 profile with a 6*.Theres always been hints of pay to win but it’s been overwhelming the past few months.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    Goodness said:

Why are these rewards better than 100% act 6 gives out already
    50% of a T5CC is huge
    Why progress in the game when you can just buy it not to mention all the stuff you already get if you do trade GGC
    This also defeats the purpose of having titled based rewards

Pay to win. In fact now pay to play.

Game balance is gone.Not only that gifting reward but there’s a rank 6 profile with a 6*.Theres always been hints of pay to win but it’s been overwhelming the past few months.

What do you mean hints? They have always had pay offers. It's not a secret at all. Is that level 6 profile hurting your game progress?