**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When RNG Goes The “Right Way”

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
RNG has always been a hot topic of debate in the game and there are so many posts of people commenting about how they get terrible champ after terrible champ and how RNG is terrible and not random. I’ve seen staunch defenders of RNG say stuff like “if you got 3 Corvuses (Corvi? Corvees?) in a row, then you wouldn’t complain about RNG and my comment to that would be yes I would get annoyed. Here is an example of how even when you get “good RNG” it is still absolutely frustrating. I opened 10 featured crystals in the hopes of getting Elsa or G2099 since I had rank up gems. Also MT, Aarkus, Fantastic dupe or BW would’ve been alright, too. I know I did end up getting BW so I guess I should consider that a win, but 1/10 feels defeating. Anyway, circling back to my original post about “good RNG” being bad, the 3 max sig crystals are Doom who I pulled 3 times. So to me that was 3 wasted opportunities to get a champ I really wanted. This isn’t really a complaint because I can’t really complain I guess. I just wanted to share my experience today and that even though I got an amazing (IMO top 3 champ) 3 times, the RNG still sucks in that respect. Feel free to post your featured pulls and make me jealous!

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t a featured but I did land this bad boy after something like 5 skill pulls.

And right before that I opened a 5* and duped my CWBP for the 3rd time.

Traded 1 GGC opened 10k shards and pulled a champ I’ve been wanting for while now.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Those are some awesome pulls.
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    4* Doctor Doom out of a 4* crystal I popped. I was so happy! Been looking for him and Aegon for ages. I don't even have Doom 3*.