**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When RNG Goes The “Right Way”

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
RNG has always been a hot topic of debate in the game and there are so many posts of people commenting about how they get terrible champ after terrible champ and how RNG is terrible and not random. I’ve seen staunch defenders of RNG say stuff like “if you got 3 Corvuses (Corvi? Corvees?) in a row, then you wouldn’t complain about RNG and my comment to that would be yes I would get annoyed. Here is an example of how even when you get “good RNG” it is still absolutely frustrating. I opened 10 featured crystals in the hopes of getting Elsa or G2099 since I had rank up gems. Also MT, Aarkus, Fantastic dupe or BW would’ve been alright, too. I know I did end up getting BW so I guess I should consider that a win, but 1/10 feels defeating. Anyway, circling back to my original post about “good RNG” being bad, the 3 max sig crystals are Doom who I pulled 3 times. So to me that was 3 wasted opportunities to get a champ I really wanted. This isn’t really a complaint because I can’t really complain I guess. I just wanted to share my experience today and that even though I got an amazing (IMO top 3 champ) 3 times, the RNG still sucks in that respect. Feel free to post your featured pulls and make me jealous!

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t a featured but I did land this bad boy after something like 5 skill pulls.

And right before that I opened a 5* and duped my CWBP for the 3rd time.

Traded 1 GGC opened 10k shards and pulled a champ I’ve been wanting for while now.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Those are some awesome pulls.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    4* Doctor Doom out of a 4* crystal I popped. I was so happy! Been looking for him and Aegon for ages. I don't even have Doom 3*.