**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
Please can someone explain to me why people love ghost I recently got her like a week ago and I’ve been testing her out and I’m not impressed

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Because she can do everithing.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    She's very difficult to get right, and you can only practice her in harder content because the early game/arena AI is too passive to use her correctly. It's a whole different timing rhythm that you have to practice to get used to. I personally can't use her well. My duped 4* is sitting at 3/30.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    First step is to watch videos and learn her techniques. There are a couple of specific ways to play her.

Also not sure your level but if you are not into mid act V and beyond type content she is harder to play as well because the AI is not as aggressive. Against passive AI she is not as friendly to play.

The other part is practice practice practice. Through playing you get the technique down and also learn how long you can hang in there with the timer. Once you get the hang of it she is fun to play because she doesn’t fit the same mold as the other characters and is interesting/fun to play.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    This is why I laughed at all the nerf Ghost posts. She’ll never get nerfed because she takes a lot of skill to utilize her insane damage.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ok I know how to use her she was easy to understand the fact is the computer seems very passive whenever I use her they aren’t the same when I use other champs
    But maybe I should try her in 6.3 or something maybe then it’ll seem different to me
    Timone147 said:

First step is to watch videos and learn her techniques. There are a couple of specific ways to play her.

Also not sure your level but if you are not into mid act V and beyond type content she is harder to play as well because the AI is not as aggressive. Against passive AI she is not as friendly to play.

The other part is practice practice practice. Through playing you get the technique down and also learn how long you can hang in there with the timer. Once you get the hang of it she is fun to play because she doesn’t fit the same mold as the other characters and is interesting/fun to play.

I’m on 6.3 but haven’t tried her there yet, I mainly tried her in variant and rol
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Maybe it’s just me but when I use ghost the computer seems so defensive they are no longer aggressive

They are running from critical hits I bet if you were in there shoes will do the same
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77

Ok I know how to use her she was easy to understand the fact is the computer seems very passive whenever I use her they aren’t the same when I use other champs

I use her on uncollected even master difficulty EQ, act 5,6 variant 3.

Please try to do incomplete combos and dash back. Hit 2-3 times then dash back. AI generally dashes at you or throw their special when you don't do full 5 hit combo.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@Crazy_Jamie shes so easy to play. Literally people keep overhyping how hard she is to get the hang of. Took me about 5 minutes. And the hardest to play? Please. Quake has a much higher skill cap, as do champs like invisible woman and taskmaster. Quake and IW are literally the hardest to get the hang of and require immense skill.

She’s easy to play well but difficult to play insanely
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@Crazy_Jamie how are her phase intercepts hard to time? You literally wait for the opponent to hit you and retaliate. Ghost is such a chill champ for questing because he opponent does more work than you do. Playing champs like quake requires full attention and extreme skill. I can play ghost with one hand, but quake and IW are near impossible to play like that

Can said that’s can end op in parry I’m Hav got enuget of ghost in war cost to much when u get parry because of ai Hav insanity recovery time now day
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Maybe it has already been pointed out but hall of heroes epic is a perfect place to practice with ghost...the ai is decently aggressive and u face act 5 level healthpools for a minimal energy cost

I use her on uncollected even master difficulty EQ, act 5,6 variant 3.

Please try to do incomplete combos and dash back. Hit 2-3 times then dash back. AI generally dashes at you or throw their special when you don't do full 5 hit combo.
    Yah I know that I do 1-4 hits I realized 1 hit makes them more aggressive

Maybe it has already been pointed out but hall of heroes epic is a perfect place to practice with ghost...the ai is decently aggressive and u face act 5 level healthpools for a minimal energy cost

Yah I just used her and it was good she easily got through it all
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Nojokejaym Ghost Is Not Easy to use bro,
    Hard to learn how we use her perfectly ☺️
    Here is Duplicate and un duplicate ghost Gameplay.Hope you enjoy Those Fights 😉

5star Duplicate : https://youtu.be/l5reXtYjO_g

6 Star unduplicate : https://youtu.be/TQbgBzC9Nkk

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I'm slowly getting to grips with Ghost's gameplay. I'm sure I'm not playing her quite right yet but I'm definitely improving.

My big struggle atm is that I'm trying to use her without needing Wasp's synergy so I'm trying to get better at timing her Specials but I'm constantly throwing her specials into their blocks - so that's a WIP :smile:

I'm slowly getting to grips with Ghost's gameplay. I'm sure I'm not playing her quite right yet but I'm definitely improving.

My big struggle atm is that I'm trying to use her without needing Wasp's synergy so I'm trying to get better at timing her Specials but I'm constantly throwing her specials into their blocks - so that's a WIP :smile:

I don’t have wasp what you wanna do is wait for the computer to dash in then u wanna phase and use your special you have to do it like in one go and you’ll get it
    edited December 2019
    IceSnow said:

@Nojokejaym Ghost Is Not Easy to use bro,
    Hard to learn how we use her perfectly ☺️
    Here is Duplicate and un duplicate ghost Gameplay.Hope you enjoy Those Fights 😉

5star Duplicate : https://youtu.be/l5reXtYjO_g

6 Star unduplicate : https://youtu.be/TQbgBzC9Nkk

Well it took me about an 30 min- an hour to use her properly and that’s without the wasp synergy
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    If you don’t play her optimally, she’s pretty easy to use. Use Ant-man for damage and Wasp to make life easier, build up charges by playing normally, dodge back when needed to shrug off debuffs, and throw specials for massive damage. I have been trying her on as much content as possible, and her damage output exceeds any other champ that I have available to compare to.
    I know how to play her idk y people keep telling me how to lol, I was just saying I’m not impressed. I hate the fact that I need synergies for her to b at her best and the way people hyped her up I was expecting more
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    simolaz said:

Because she can do everithing.

Nice does she happen to know how to fix a time machine? And what is her hourly rate?
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    If you think you mastered her in 5 minutes, is just that: you think. See some videos how to just use one hit when fase, or use special in right moment of fase (it has to be in right moment and specially with wasp sinergy) and too to fase in right moment when debufs is apply.
    I have her unduped 5* and I am still learning by watching some videos. That's why my is still R3, because until now I died fast in more aggressive fights (like UC).
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I know how to play her idk y people keep telling me how to lol, I was just saying I’m not impressed. I hate the fact that I need synergies for her to b at her best and the way people hyped her up I was expecting more

People keep giving you advice on how to use her because you seem not to be using her to her full potential. I'd suggest utilising her furies more via heavy countering/corner chaining if you find her damage not to your liking.