**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Verdict on the New Feature?

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Verdict on the New Feature? 154 votes

Worth it with Sigil
35%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathMagicBentonRiise81TendersquadSIlverProfessorKDoggg2017adqqedfyvrquando213GK_23KALIZOBpn88855NEO_mr_AndersonBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15BungSmugglerBaseballguy711Osfan8G0311Fishman13579 55 votes
Not Worth it
48%
ArcDeAngelusGamerVdh2008SuperChronaWorld EaterSkyRattlersSpity68FrostyFabiusBRNifzNick_Caine_32noyTerraBen345qTeddersRockermanThikasHeadrollerMyradralSKY0303 75 votes
Basic with better odds
15%
SnizzbarINTEGRALzuffyDuo_KulioWingTSEHendrossBrokenKade7175CrazyAlboKillSwitchJtarunAleorBowTieJohnRyseTehsigzorzBlackJ4zzX_Factor_AgentKillershark021psp742Ctfz35 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Not Worth it
    I probably won't be going for it. Only champs in this one I really want are VtD, Doom, Psylocke, Morningstar dupe, and maybe Emma. Compare that to 12 in the last crystal.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Worth it with Sigil
    I've bought it at 11k...Was hoping for DH, VtD, AA, Gully99, Doom, VsionA.
    Wouldn't mind getting ogHulk, Psylocke, X23, SGwen, Stretchy, but, got....

Beast...Oh well...Never got any luck with feature.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Basic with better odds
    This poll seems weird. There should be another option saying "Worth it". Anyways this may be the first featured I dont buy even with the sigil. Usually the 6 new champs are great but I dont even want 3 of them and then the rest apart from AA and DH arent worth the 15k(I already have morningstar, venom the duck and spidergwen)
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i really want elsa
  • Options

I've bought it at 11k...Was hoping for DH, VtD, AA, Gully99, Doom, VsionA.
    Wouldn't mind getting ogHulk, Psylocke, X23, SGwen, Stretchy, but, got....

Beast...Oh well...Never got any luck with feature.

I have IM.Beast.hulk.drax.phoenix.DH.VTD. wouldnt mind DH and VTD also i really want guilly2099 or doom but mostly doom lol
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Basic with better odds
    Other than guilly 2099, there is no one else I want or have already. Very bad feature imo.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'm still unsure whether to go for it or not. I was dissapointed I didn't get another crack at the last one. I'll have one more at 11k before my sigil is up but not really interested much in any of the champs. I have AA unduped but not going to be a game changer in my roster. Have a cosmic gem if I got vtd. Just ranked up ghost and sentinel back to back so not wanting another tech either.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Not Worth it
    Not worth it to me, I was hoping Nick Fury, Ant-Man, or Wasp was going to be in it, but sadly they aren't so looks like I'm hoarding for the next four months (that's how long it is? Or is it three months?)
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Worth it with Sigil
    Awakened my Man-Thing. So good times. I really wanted Doom , Mr. Fantastic, or to awaken Elsa, but I'm happy with Man-Thing. This gave me an excuse to take him to rank 3 and while the signature ability doesn't seem to do much I was probably going to use him occasionally anyway so it's nice to have.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Not Worth it
    got a damn 20 more sig levels on x-23
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not Worth it
    Am I dumb, cause I just realized that the chart is laid out with classes on the x and desirability on the y....I can’t believe I never noticed this before
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    @Hammerbro_64 ..
    By class (and in order of the wheel), YES. (although I think I recall some months Trucos didn’t have the columns of classes arranged in “advantage wheel” order ?)
    But, by “desirability”, Nope.

The newest 6 champs are always at the bottom (unless a class had 2 of the brand new 6, aka Doom and Swamp-Man), and then rest are probably either also sorted by last of the bunch of the older 18 champs to have been brought into the crystals (aka, 5* Widow), or by when they can into the game in general, as to ordering oldest to newest (top to bottom).

But desirability is subjective, and I’d bet a lot would rather have Drax than Phoenix, and Hulk than Miles.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not Worth it

Am I dumb, cause I just realized that the chart is laid out with classes on the x and desirability on the y....I can’t believe I never noticed this before

Your not alone 🤣
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I'd say it is individual. End game players-sure. It is a chance for them to get new 5*.
    For me? No(35 5*),the chance of pulling meh is too high and I'll still go for basic.
    Beginner? Hell no,go for 10k basics.
  • Options

Your right how we miss that lol
  • Options
    edited December 2019

I'd say it is individual. End game players-sure. It is a chance for them to get new 5*.
    For me? No(35 5*),the chance of pulling meh is too high and I'll still go for basic.
    Beginner? Hell no,go for 10k basics.

My other option is try my luck for their feature cav crystal when comes back but is it worth wasting units on those..last time i went for feature cav return was cull but ended up with 3 and 4* of him along with 6* mordo with couple of 5* dupes
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Imagine getting an ironman lol
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Worth it with Sigil
    Worth 11k for a higher chance at AA and some other great champs. Did my first one the other day. Duped VtD for first time. Not mad at all
  • Options
    Ryse said:

I have pulled X-23, Cull, Nick Fury, Aegon, Omega, Mordo and Venompool from basic till now.
    5/7 are good.
    70% succes rate at cost 70k

I havent ever tried pulling featured. Lets say I would have pulled featured then 70k/15 is approx 5.

Odds to pull 5/5 good is null in RNG. and I already have 5 in basic plus 2 extras.

Hence, proved BASIC >>> FEATURED

I pulled Corvus from feature..duped Ronan and Magik from Feature...Pulled Warlock and IMIW as well