**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What now? Just finished V3 and looking for something similar

UraniumUranium Posts: 103
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Just finished V3 and not sure what to do now i really do not have the motivation to go for act 5 exploration currently, does anyone know any other fun pieces of content that i could do?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    V4
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103

V4

Let me post a picture of my 5*'s and tell me if you think i can get past the first chapter w them i have the ressources to take 1-2 to R4
    edited December 2019

Havok can deal with the V4.1.1 electro, and ghost will make easy work of the V4.1.2 DPX. After that it’s pretty much plain sailing.

Regardless of what content you choose to tackle next, take ghost up to R4, she’s a great investment for the future and easily one of the top champs in the game.

She's already to R4
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Uranium said:

Havok can deal with the V4.1.1 electro, and ghost will make easy work of the V4.1.2 DPX. After that it’s pretty much plain sailing.

Regardless of what content you choose to tackle next, take ghost up to R4, she’s a great investment for the future and easily one of the top champs in the game.

She's already to R4
    My bad, in that case cap marvel is a great candidate for your next R4. And consider V4, I reckon you could get past the first chapter with what you have, as long as you pick the right paths and play carefully.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Uranium said:

So.. best counter for electro = havok.. best counter for dpx = ghost.. so yea.. you can get past the first chapter of v4.. gogo
    Should i take havok to R4 first it's going to make the electro fight a lot more easier i just need some more T4B
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Build up sunspot and captain marvel movie to r4 then go for v4 and have fun :-)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Uranium said:

Should i take havok to R4 first it's going to make the electro fight a lot more easier i just need some more T4B

Yes, all you have to do is spam Mediums and let those Plasma Charges Build Up for the Mega Sp3s and Electro will be down Quick. (Also if you happen to Dupe Cap Marvel she makes that fight a breeze with the Indestructible and Non Stop 25 Energy Charges thanks to the Passive Energy Damage)
    Then for DPXF you can avoid his Unblockable Hits with Ghost's Phasing making him Much more manageable, also since he doesn't use Specials you don't have to worry about bringing the Wasp Synergy.
    I don't have a 5* wasp tho so do i just not use specials with ghost against DPX?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Uranium said:

I don't have a 5* wasp tho so do i just not use specials with ghost against DPX?

Oh wait my bad, I was thinking of the Hood Synergy that lets you take no Damage from Specials while Phasing. I meant since DPXF doesn't use Specials that Synergy wouldn't be necessary

Uranium said:

Oh wait my bad, I was thinking of the Hood Synergy that lets you take no Damage from Specials while Phasing. I meant since DPXF doesn't use Specials that Synergy wouldn't be necessary
    So even without wasp i just play her without using specials?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Uranium said:

She's already to R4
    Did you take all your masteries off? My r3 ghost is 6100, R4 should be 7800+
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Uranium said:

Uranium said:

So even without wasp i just play her without using specials?
    Use l3 then, don't risk getting hit.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Got for v4, looking at that 5* roster you’ve got ideal counters for the bosses in chapter 1 and the paths aren’t that bad