**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark spidey can’t evade imiw l1 anymore

Ok so I was using starky in this eq and against imiw I realized it kept saying evade fail. I’ve fought imiw more times than I can count and it has NEVER said evade fail I want answers if this is a mistake why is it being fixed now when this character has been out for over ONE YEAR and why didn’t I see any notes about this

Comments

• ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Midnite93 could you send link with the patch note I never saw any update saying anything about it
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    Midnite93 said:

Actually there was an update or some sort of buff apparently ironman iw can shut down evades with his repulsor blasts so evade champs abilities can fail against his blasts.

He always had this ability
    edited December 2019
    @MainRonin why did I just watch a video of starky evading imiw l1??? I knew I wasn’t crazy so whether he had this ability all along or not he’s getting “fixed” over a year from his release date and there was no patch note about his “fix” so they clearly wanted to keep this secret
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    He has never autoevaded imiw's specials for me. However, I've always dex'd his specials which isn't very hard to do. That being said, I've also never noticed the text "Autoevade fail" either until recently. I noticed it when I was using imiw vs sparky in arena. Still, sounds like a minor inconvenience for you. Learn to dex his specials manually. It really isn't hard
    @noy i literally watched a video where he auto evaded to make sure I wasn’t crazy, and I already know how to dex his l1 but that doesn’t mean his auto evade hasn’t saved my a** dozens of times. And sometimes with stark even if you dex his auto evade takes over so it’s an evade instead of dex. So again....where the patch note saying they fixed this and why is it now just showing up a year after his release.
    @Midnite93 if they can put it in those patch notes about nc then they can do the same for sparky. It seems kind of sketchy that they tried to hide it and still are. Until there’s a patch note it should be like it had been for the last year and half
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Can you share the video then?
    Because I can say that I never saw stark spidey auto-evading repulsor attacks
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Stark has never been able to auto-evade IMIW's blasts. They have the same abilities as his 1st medium, 2nd light, 4th light. It's kinda always been his thing. You can only evade via dex. If they only mentioned nightcrawler in the bugfixes then he was the only one fixed, and no other champ had the issue.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    stark tech wont work against stark :D
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

I found it in the August patch node for September update it was specified for Nightcrawler though but as @MainRonin says above he does have those abilities. And i think since recently it has been fixed.

@Midnite93 He always had that ability, it was just a bug fix.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    @colleen please share a link to the video where you saw starky auto evade imiw l1
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, Iron Man (IW) attacks with Repulsor Blasts on certain attacks, which cannot be Evaded. Those attacks can still be avoided using Dexterity, but not an Evasion. The Evade Failled text was added to make it easier to distinguish between when an Evade would have triggered but was stopped from doing so, and when the Evade wouldn't have triggered at all.