**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special Calender - How do you feel about it?

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Special Calender - How do you feel about it? 67 votes

Great
17%
Star_Lord_exeBowTieJohnRyseDenzel116Dead1EinfachSoCrumb3307TimeGenesisTheBestinTuakauTheInfintyNightbat216 12 votes
Terrible
7%
INTEGRALzuffyTheKiryuSidDDragonRawrasurus 5 votes
I Don't Care
35%
GamerSpity68DarkZenphillgreenNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15hydrogohardDOKTOROKTOPUSThatGuyYouSaw235Worknprogressdjr17WeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDeadpool87EtjamaMidnite93H3t3rGinjabredMonstaArylDevilMayCry 24 votes
Feels my loyalty & dedication to the game is Unappreciated
25%
Riise81BPT_Corey2386NCB_ptCliffordcanAshMoskovBarath121Gustavo20JtarunXxLoganTDCxXNeotwismFF10KalantakArham1DonDudu2809Das_giSheDroveMeHereWeiC 17 votes
It's a fair trade/reward. I'm considerate of Kabam.
13%
GAM3RGUYSceptilemaniacPriyansh7Sinedd92CainAlexAvalonJ0eySn0wStellanLucifer1810 9 votes

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I Don't Care
    It's whatevs. Free stuff.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I Don't Care
    The only option worth considering.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I Don't Care
    Something I didnt have for doing something I was going to do anyway? Cool
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    I Don't Care
    If its free shouldnt complain.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    It's a fair reward? Reward for what, logging in...?

It's great. It's free stuff with a full T2A and 3 GGC, which are pretty amazing as well (all the way to shockingly good, depending on your luck).
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    It's a fair trade/reward. I'm considerate of Kabam.

It's a fair reward? Reward for what, logging in...?

It's great. It's free stuff with a full T2A and 3 GGC, which are pretty amazing as well (all the way to shockingly good, depending on your luck).

To a degree, yes rewards for logging in but it's more than just that. Every active summoner contribute to the game popularity and existence. It's like an ecosystem. Some spend and other don't. The amount spent also varies, however every summoner whether spender or no contributes one way or the other to the popularity. As such, some feel the holiday and anniversary rewards aren't equal to the amount of hours and money put into the game. [This notion is popular on YouTube]. For newer summoners it's hard to understand this.