**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which cosmic champ should I R5?

I have been lucky to pull some of the best cosmic champs in the game. I also have a generic awakening gem.
I have completed 6.1 only once and I haven't tried 6.2 yet. Can you give me your opinion on who I should r5, and if I should use my gem? All those champs are already r4 and unawakened, and I don't have Nick Fury.
Thank you!

Which cosmic champ should I R5? 29 votes

Captain Marvel MCU
27%
DrZolaBruinsfan8510Zeronaut81BlackJ4zzEtjamaPricelessNerdNerdNerd1Dominic518 8 votes
Corvus
27%
Myradralshadow_lurker22SmashbrandinhoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFF10HedronWillieB 8 votes
Hyperion
34%
Osfan8ScholiaCrazyAlboAleorBeyond00_MiStaLovaDonDudu2809Webhead055Lucifer1810Cowabunga 10 votes
Venom the Duck
3%
xandersrevenge 1 vote
Proxima
3%
Spity68 1 vote
Medusa (honestly I don't like to play with her)
3%
SheDroveMeHere 1 vote
Other ?
0%

Comments

• PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    edited December 2019
    Captain Marvel MCU
    I like Caption Marvel and she has worked for me. But I feel that you have to chose a champion that you enjoy and know how to use to get the full benefits. (And I also do not have more than a 3* nick fury)
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Trust me Hyperion
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Captain Marvel MCU
    I personally feel that the top 3 Cosmic characters go CMM, Hype, CG. Juts my opinion, but go for CMM. The best part is that you don't even have to use that generic gem on her. Her awakened ability isn't needed.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Yeah I love Corvus, CMM and Hyperion. Mostly Corvus and CMM. But I always lose a lot of health before getting 25 energy charges for CMM.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Why would you include champs you don't like?
    I'd take hype over any of those, he was my mvp for ages first as 4* and then as 5*. I currently have 3 r2 6* (rulk, sentinel, km) and r5 5* domino (mut rank up gem), but still have a lot of fights where I'd prefer to use hype. He's great for first two chapters' bosses of new variant, he's decent for other variants, he's fun to play and you can play him differently depending on what you need. Throwing his sps is a lot of fun. Plus he doesn't need any synergy. Imo he aged almost as good as Magik.

Corvis and brie have their uses, but corvis is for shorter fights and as for cm, I just don't like her animation