**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech rankup help.

Today I became Cavalier and got a 5* Warlock from a 5 star basic, but i also have a Stark Enhanced Spider Man. My only r5 is Ghost.
Who do you think i should r4? I have completed only V3 out of the variants.
This is my roster:

Tech rankup help. 16 votes

Stark Spidey
18%
MassapeallowlevelplayerChewie420 3 votes
Warlock
81%
thetaman23HendrossScholiaxandersrevengeBeyond00_EtjamaMiStaLovaSuxy88HedronNimorRoninManSheDroveMeHereNerdNerdNerd1 13 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Warlock
    I love my man Sparky, gotten me through so much content. But I'm loving the up'n comer Warlock even more. So much utility with some solid damage, especially from heavies and Sp2's. Plus, his animations are amazing which makes him so much fun to play. He'll help you out with so many problem fights/nodes in Act 6 and is amazing for V2 which you haven't done yet.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    6* Diablo Rank 2
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Etjama said:

I love my man Sparky, gotten me through so much content. But I'm loving the up'n comer Warlock even more. So much utility with some solid damage, especially from heavies and Sp2's. Plus, his animations are amazing which makes him so much fun to play. He'll help you out with so many problem fights/nodes in Act 6 and is amazing for V2 which you haven't done yet.

Thank you very much, i think I am going to rank him up for Variants.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

6* Diablo Rank 2

or Cyclops, most effective 😂😂😂