**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10000 6* shards for this? I'm done...

You grind and save and end up with this. Smh

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited December 2019
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Its heartbreaking specially if you dont have a large roster
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Hduzz420 said:

You grind and save and end up with this. Smh

Haha... Yes, that is the risk with gambling. And this game includes many elements of gambling.

You're lucky btw. I got Diablo as my first, after waiting a long time!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There’s always a possibility that he can get a silent buff so don’t be down amigo
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    My first 5* in 2015 was Juggernaut (not that there were a ton of options back then).
    My second 5*, also Juggernaut.
    My first 6*, Juggernaut.

I'm not making this up. My old alliance made fun of me for months on end.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Until you have a stacked 5* roster don’t even worry about 6*s. If you get a good 6* then be happy. But otherwise worry about ranking 5/65s and getting sigs high.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Spoken like someone w/o a Sig 40 King Groot and Black Bolt.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

F2P also....

LOL its always cyclops as one of the first pulls. I duped mine on my 4th 6* ever.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    It happens to all of us bro. MIne was Rhino and then cyclops and then Gully and then Dupe of Cyclops. Its the same feeling when your first 5* is trash but you get more as your grow.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    It balances out:

My 6*'s in order of acquisition: Juggernaut, Thor Jane Foster, Iron man Infinity War, Punisher 2099, Civil Warrior (techs and mystics love me...), Symbiote Supreme, Gambit, Thor Jane Foster Dupe, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Guillotine 2099, Psylocke, Storm, M.O.D.O.K.

Perfectly balanced, as all things must be.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jaemon512 said:

It balances out:

My 6*'s in order of acquisition: Juggernaut, Thor Jane Foster, Iron man Infinity War, Punisher 2099, Civil Warrior (techs and mystics love me...), Symbiote Supreme, Gambit, Thor Jane Foster Dupe, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Guillotine 2099, Psylocke, Storm, M.O.D.O.K.

Still waiting for mine to balance lol. I've pulled Angela 3 times and have 14 other 6*s, none of which are likely to ever see R2.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Pls give me those shards.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Jaemon512 said:

It balances out:

Exactly. My 1st three 6*s were Magneto, Gambit, and Magneto again.
    95% of us start off with bad pulls. I felt EXACTLY the way the OP did bcuz I spent months getting those shards. 🤬👹🤬
    It gets better guys. You just have to keep pulling crystals until then.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    It can be tough - my first 3 were Storm, Loki and then Heimdall. My best so far is Symbiote Supreme who I lucked into via a cavalier crystal. Got 11 now but apart from SS none are top tier. None are memes either tbf except maybe Beast (unduped).
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    My first 6* were Moonknight, king groot, punisher 99 and electro. At this moment I almost stopped playing, but just stopped grinding arena to get the 6* shards and I started to play casually. My next 6* since then are Domino, Ghulk, Stealth suit spidey and Symbiote suprem.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    “Boooo, I can’t believe I pulled this rubbish 6*” said the 5* Corvus Glaive, blade, stark spidey & domino owner.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    French2 said:

This game doesn’t have gambling bc gambling is a fair chance at least… this game is definitely predetermined. I’ve busted my $$$ for months and months and months on end, opened 15 of 5* champs and haven’t gotten 1 worth spending resources on. Gambling is when you spin the crystal and it stops the same every time. It doesn’t stop on a dime prior to Namor, or land on Nick Fury only to somehow find a little effort to tick 1 more time to stick you with a 5* Diablo. This is unfair predetermination! We all know it. How many of you have landed between 2 god tier champs to find yourself with a Rocket Racoon due to an unfair sudden stoppage or extra long super slow tick of the spin? I want to quit every time I open a crystal anymore. I’m 0-15 on 5* crystals and have seen people way behind my level on free to play accounts pull 5* Aegon, Domino, Hyperion, & Corvus while I spend often and I’m stuck with resources only and no champs to apply them to!!! And because of this very reason… the game is losing its very reason I started playing it for to begin with!

The animation of the spin has nothing to do with who you pull from the crystal