**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
πŸŽ†It's That Time Of Year Again!πŸŽ†
You may remember me from Last Christmas/December Holiday, I did a Small Giveaway of either some Energy Refills or a Greater Gifting Crystal here on the Forums, and since Kabam were able to temporarily bring back the Gifting Badge I felt I needed to bring back the Giveaway as well as a bit of a Celebration!

So, the Rules will remain the same as last year (pulled a copy of said rules from the archives since I doubt anyone would remember them), However the time allowed to enter will be Increased to One Whole Week as well the Winnings will be Buffed Up a bit. Nothing spectacular mind you but a little more than Last Year, which was a Single Greater Gifting Crystal or 10 Energy Refills, since this year I've been fairly lucky and I've have gotten down the majority of Content I felt I could complete (Things like Variant 2, 3, and 4 initial clear, Act 5 initial clear, and Regularly Clearing the Monthly Uncollected Quest Once while also 100%ing the First Chapter) without spending All of my allotted Units.

The Winner Will Get Gifted Their Choice Of:
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 10 Energy Refills*
-OR-
*1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Energy Refill*
-OR-
*2 Greater Gifting Crystals*
That's 600 Units Worth For Each Gift!

Rules are fairly simple:
-Leave ONE Comment Containing Your IGN, Which Item Package You'd Like If You Win, And The Best Thing That's Happened To You In-Game This Year (It Could Be A Certain Crystal Pull, Completing Some Big Milestone Content, Maybe Finding A Great Alliance You've Enjoyed Being In, ect.) (One Example Would Be What I Said Earlier About Getting Through The Content I Felt I Could Complete This Year, Even Surprising Myself When It Came To Variant 3)
-Replying To Comments On This Post Is Allowed But I'd Ask You Please Don't Do It Too Much. (It'd Just Save Me A Little Time When Sifting Through All The Entries)
-Don't Bother Trying To Enter Your IGN More Than Once, I Will Only Count The First. (You Will Not Be Disqualified Because I Know Someone May Try To Sabotage By Entering Other People's IGN...)
-Obviously No Hating On The Winner, Or Anyone For That Matter, Don't Be That Guy...
-Lastly Please No Begging Me Or Anyone Else For Gifts...

Giveaway will end at the Same Time this was posted One Week From Today, Dec. 25/Christmas Day at 4:00pm EST, any entries added afterwards will not be counted. Please give me some time after it's over, obviously it'd be Christmas Day so I may not be home till a little later in the day, need to add up all the entries (which is now a Week's Worth compared the Last Year's One Day's Worth), and choose a winner (using a Random Number Generator for anyone curious). When I'm done I'll Quote the Winner's Entry and send them a Friend Request In-Game, my IGN is the same as my Forums Name.

*Good Luck To Everyone And Merry Christmas/Happy Any December Holiday You May Celebrate!*

EDIT: Oh also the Kabam Mods and Admins are more than welcome to join in as well!
Β«13456789

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    In game name - thebgj01

Items- 2 GGC’s

One thing that has happened to me this year is that I finally figured out how to balance this game and my life. It’s made playing this game a lot more fun! No great pulls to mention, still having a blast.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- DemonzFyre
    2 GGC's
    After all of our back and forth you and I have on here, we're able to put it aside if we need help, like your advice to me on V4.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: Etjama
    I would love 2 GGC's if I win

The best thing to happen to me in the game this year is after months of mentally preparing myself to finish 5.2, I sat down on my couch one day about 3 weeks ago and decided to go for it. 3 hours, 3 team revives and 4 normal revives later, 5.2.4-5.2.6 is done. Been enjoying those rewards since.
  • B1g_EzB1g_Ez Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: B1g Ez
    Prize: 2 GGC

This year has been very busy for me. I beat act 5 before I quit last winter just in time for my daughters birth. Now that we’re in the swing of things I’ve decided to come back and play again. ✌🏻 Merry Christmas πŸŽ„
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Austin555555
    If I win I would like 2 GGC’s.

Greatest thing that has happened to me, 2 things, pulling a 5* thing from the Time after Time GMCs and getting the 5* Havok from the login crystal last month.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Stellan.

Package: 2* GGC

Best Mcoc moment: Became uncollected + got Sparkles & Fury as 5*'s.

Merry Christmas you kind soul,
    Xoxo
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN- issamaf80
    Items- 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Energy Refill
    i was able to get uncollected that helped me significantly get better rewards and open my first 6 star
    ( kingpin ) also i competed Realm of legend and i was able to find a awesome alliance that helped me balance gameplay time and life and overcome stress.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: scepman
    2 GGCs

Well my account is fairly new and my best mcoc moment was beating the collector within *100* days of creating a new account.
    I was on lvl 38 I believe.
    (Because it took 2+ years in my old account to do so)
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: DaBestinTuakau4
    Preferred prize: 2 ggc
    Best moment of the year: Pulling a 5 star Domino as my first five star
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Bert1
    I would like 1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Energy Refill
    My best moment this year was pulling a 4* corvus from a PHC ( I am fairly new )
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: psylΓΈckesthong
    2 ggcs
    Best moment this year was pulling my 5* Emma Frost from a mutant gmc.
    (She's my favorite champion)
  • DEAD___POOLDEAD___POOL Posts: 3 β˜…
    IGN: DEAD__POOL
    I’d rather get 2 GGC if chosen

I guess my favorite moment this year was pulling a 6* Emma Frost as my first 6*
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In game name - BowTieJohn

Items- 2 GGC’s

I've made significant progress on exploration of Act 4 with only Chapter 4 of Act 4 left to fully explore. :)
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85 β˜…
    IGN: Crispyfried
    2 ggcs
    Best moment: opening my first 6*, which was Killmonger. Or r4 my 5* venom. They both get a lot done!

You’re awesome @LibertyPrimeV1 !
    Happy Holidays to all, and good luck!
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: kiki-furieux
    2 GGC
    Favorite moment was when I used the 5* skill AG I was saving for Aegon on Nick Fury just because I was sick of waiting on him, and I'm glad! On the same day I used the 5* mutant AG I was saving for OR on Old Man Logan, which I'm less happy about but no big deal...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: tofutnt v.2
    2 ggcs

I pulled a five star archangel, one of my fav in game characters, from a legendary crystal. I also got past lines in the sand (yay).
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62 β˜…
    IGN: MINIWARLORD

2 GGC

Biggest thing for me was exploring LOL. Super glad to be able to get that out of the way.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: tehsigzorz
    2 GGCs please and thanks :)

I came back from a long break in end of 2018 and gave this game another chance. After talking to a few members from this community I took a leap of faith to become uncollected after just 5 months of playing the game. I thought I would fail and was gonna stop playing so I gave it a shot. To my surprise I was able to get uncollected fairly easily. Since then(Jan 2019) I have gotten elders bane, cavalier, explored LoL and completed 6.3. Would never have been able to come this far without the help of this community from my alliance mates, friends as well as content creators. Cheers to another great year of mcoc!
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91 β˜…
    IGN: Slevin73
    Option number 1: 1 GGC + 10 energy refills

Best thing happened in game: im writing from the future. The best thing happened to me this year is winning this giveaway and getting your gifts! Cheers!
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101 β˜…
    IGN: Sociopath

2 ggcs

My big achieving and most memorable moment believe it or not was pulling a 6* Ant Man. I have slight OCD and It now completes the full quantum trinity in 6*'s and it looks sweet! So out of 11 6*'s I have got that team of pure whooping .
    let the good times roll.
    Good post and merry shitmas.
  • misterMmisterM Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN: misterM2002
    Prize: 2 GGCs thanks

My best moment ou the year would probably be the fact that I got ghost from a 5 star crystal which let met finish variant 1,3 and act 6 completion. She has been a real game changer!!
  • IGN:H3t3r
    Prize:2ggcs

Best moment thats happened to me this year was finally take down 6.2 champion then taking CapIW to r5 as my first one afterwards. Cheers!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Shanti_SM
    Prize: 2 GGC please and thank you ;)

My best moment of the year was taking 5* Gwenpool up as my first 5/65!
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign: bonzodavid
    Prize: 2 ggc, 2 stony mastert cores +energy refill (option 2)

My best and luckiest moment was pulling a 5* Archangle. After pulling 7 or 8 rubbish champs (like iron fist, cyclops...) and having a mutant awakening gem from the summoner appreciation calender, this was the best option I could pull!
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Ajisdope

Items - 2 GGG’s

I have been playing for five years now and I have wanted Hyperion since he came out. Did not have him at ANY level. Finally pulled him as a five star from a daily Science crystal about six months ago!
  • IGN - GinjabredMonsta
    Would appreciate 2 GGC's

Best thing this year was being able to open my first 6* finally and it being Omega Red. He with the other champs I main use provided a synergy to help create a pretty beast questing team.