**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Celestial Pan
    Items: 2 GGC
    Best thing: to me was leaving my alliance (p3) for a smaller alliance to allow me a break from the game. I managed to chill, make new buddies along the way. Then after a while I went back to my original alliance and back to the grind. Sometimes you just need a break from the high grind to be able to enjoy it again.

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233 β˜…
    IGN:StarLord1986IW

2 Greater Gifting crystals

2019 has been has been pretty awesome in mcoc. A lot of achievements starting with becoming uncollected at the beginning of the year, but my best moment in the game has to have been just a few weeks ago I r5ed my 1st 5* which is my beautiful Corvus Glaive and that same day I was able to get through 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 to become Cavalier. Not to mention I’ve been in a great alliance that has help me progress farther than I ever thought I would.
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54 β˜…
    Ign : Mc.Levi
    Want 2 GGC

Not many good things happen to me in this game..But I finally got Uncollected title two weeks ago and my 5* crystal opening gone wrong..Always got meme tier champs and hope by getting 2 GGC I can get some 5* shards to open my next 5* crystals...Thanks πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Midknight007

Prize choice: 2 GGC

Best thing that happened in the game this year: I finally pulled a 5* Punisher from Uncollected Arena crystals, then shortly duped him in a couple months later.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Sandolimar
    2x GGC
    100% exploring 6.2, and putting those horrid bosses of Sinister, Mordo, and The Champion behind me.
  • NovaPolariNovaPolari Posts: 88 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN Creed 2018
    Would like GGC

Best thing that happened to me this year was leaving my alliance (I was the leader) to join another alliance and help them become the best they can be. We are like a family and there is nothing better than an alliance that cares about each other and helps each other out.

Oh, and getting my first 5*, Nick Fury, then Hyperion as my second and an awakening gem for him the next day.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Liss_ßliss_
    2 GGC

Best thing that has happened to me was completing act5. It was something that was giving me a huge issue and with help from the forums I was able to finally push through and complete it.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    My in game name is: Scopeotoe987

And my Dads in game name is Weapon0505

2 GGCs would be epic!

My Dads best achievement is getting his first r4 Domino and soon another Thor (Jane).

Also this year I broke 300k rating and just recently opened this!

If one of us wins can the crystals be split to one on both accounts?

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN-Markx

Package, 1 GGC Stony and Refill

Best thing to happen to me in game this year was very recent. I bought 1 set of the Silver Surfer early access packs and had gotten more than my money's worth in a 4* Darkhawk, 5* Sentry 5* Red Hulk 5* Human Torch and a 6* Invisible Women.
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN - Little Pete v2

Gift - 2 GGC

Best thing all year - even though I’ve done a whole lot this year (100% Act 5, r5ed 5 star ghost, became cavalier) I think the best thing to happen to me is getting heimdall as my second ever 6 star. His cheat death synergy has saved me probably hundreds or thousands of units on revives and has made him a staple on every questing team I use. Plus his true strike comes in handy quite a bit :)

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN- SidDDragon
    Preferred gift- Carbonadium core+3 small gifting crystals(i know it's not one of the options but it would help me big time plus it's about 600 units)
    Best thing to happen this year: Well 6* Thing...I have r5 3 champs with t5b to take up 2 more in this year alone but Thing helped me to explore v2 along with domino and beardo which so far has been the only end game content that i have explored
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - _nefelibata
    2 GGCs

best moment of the year is to get a 5* AG science from summoner appreciation calendar and then pullling a 5* Cap IW
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: iRetr0_YT
    Package: 2 GGCs

I would say the best thing this year was pulling a Blade when they got his featured crystals back, I opened about 4 or so, was saving for him πŸ˜‚
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 50 β˜…
    IGN: FieryWater
    Gift: 2 GGCs
    The best thing that happened to me this year was that I got my first R5 (Corvus) , and became Cavalier right after that :)
  • exeexe Posts: 56 β˜…
    IGN - LAAL BAADSHAH

- 2GGC
    - Best thing was just became cavalier and pulled one of the best champ in the game 6 star Namor.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203 β˜…
    IGN- dr mcoc
    I an thinking of 1ggc 2 stony cores and a refill.

So one of the best things to happen was a couple of months back i saved five 4* crystals and when i popped them i got a blade, an aegon and a nick fury. So after sometime i awakened my NF from arena but then i got a 5* NF and the awakening gem from calendar gave me a 5* skill awakening gem. And the end. NF has been a huge help but gotta put some more points in deep wounds.
  • MartozzoneMartozzone Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN: Martozzone
    Prize: 2 GGCs

my best moment was finding a 5 stars Ghost.
    the best champion in game IMO.
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49 β˜…
    Ign- barath121
    Prize - 2 GGCs

I got Stealth suit spiderman from a 5 star crystal that was given to me for returning to game after one year and also i duped my dr voodoo which is very awesome for me.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: SuperSaiyanSucc
    Prize: 2 GGC’s
    The best thing to happen to me this year is that I pulled ghost early on and got uncollected finally which helped me so much in terms of progression and building my roster
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN : Hector-278
    Prize : 2 GGC

2019 was a hallmark year for me, since I became Uncollected around Easter and I completed Act 5 as well. I am also pretty close to Elder's Bane, but I will leave that for 2020, probably with the Cavalier title as well.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone at Kabam for providing us with a high-quality game that offers us many hours of fun and feelings of accomplishment every month. It was also a great year for the game itself, since amazing characters and features were introduced. Keep it up in 200 as well!
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53 β˜…
    IGN: Edgecrusher 13
    2ggc please!

Best thing? Getting to uncollected after 3 years!
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36 β˜…
    Ign- silver.surfer~1
    2GGC
    Learnt how to fight the thing and imiw. Once i tried avoiding them in aw but now i take the hardest of them in my battlegroup.

Happy holidays
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
    What a kind fella you are buddy!!
    I wont demand anything from you. Rather i will gift someone a ggc on global today.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What a kind fella you are buddy!!
    I wont demand anything from you. Rather i will gift someone a ggc on global today.

Well thank you, and glad to see there are others willing to spread the joy!
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN : Lufaso
    Would love 2 GGC's

I pulled 2 5* Thing in a row πŸ˜„
  • TigLilTigLil Posts: 2 β˜…
    IGN: Tiglil

2 GGC would be awesome

My ultimate moment was actually finding the app, and beginning the journey I find myself on (a little too much sometimes). It's been fun, frustrating, exhilarating, discouraging.. (you get my drift, full of great ups and downs). My short lifespan in the game has provided a lot of firsts, all memorable. However the first day stands out most. Thanks for all you have/will do...