**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This week's Featured Champion is your chance at champions from 2014!

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Does that include 5* Wolverine and Scarlet Witch?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Probably not
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    ???
    This week's Featured Champion is your chance at champions from 2014! Win a crystal that will grant you one of our original Champions!
    ???

@Kabam Vydious
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Want to know also like if the exclusives not in there it's a small pool of champs that people would want
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Normally I would be excited if it were one of the greats, but with the holiday here...I hope not. Not really in the mood for serious grinding!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Kabam,
    1. Can we know who is actually in the Crystal?
    2. Please tell me something cool, like Prem shards are replaced with GM shards, or something exciting like that is going to happen with these crystal arenas.
  • Rotelly said:

Do you really think there might be a chance that they would include those champsin this 2014 Arena Champ crystal ??
    NO WAY.

I’m sure it will be like other purchasable ones that have a chance at either 4* or 5*, where they say at bottom “does NOT include 5* Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, etc”

The 4* Feature will be able to pull those, but the 5* Feature will NOT include those.

It’s not meant to be a “newly available champ” crystal. But rather a little holiday break from the extreme grinding to get someone unique.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Sooooo...no 2* arena?

Rotelly said:

Do you really think there might be a chance that they would include those champsin this 2014 Arena Champ crystal ??
    NO WAY.

I’m sure it will be like other purchasable ones that have a chance at either 4* or 5*, where they say at bottom “does NOT include 5* Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, etc”

The 4* Feature will be able to pull those, but the 5* Feature will NOT include those.

It’s not meant to be a “newly available champ” crystal. But rather a little holiday break from the extreme grinding to get someone unique.
    Without clarity all we can do is speculate so that is why I asked
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Vydious with the terse.
    I guess it still would be nice to have a list of included champs as even though SW and Wolverine are not available as 5*s there are champs like Thor, BW, Punisher, etc that are available as 5's. Can we please get an official list?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

I guess it still would be nice to have a list of included champs as even though SW and Wolverine are not available as 5*s there are champs like Thor, BW, Punisher, etc that are available as 5's. Can we please get an official list?

I doubt Punisher is Included considering he’s exclusive to arena crystals.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I might just grind for that 4* 2014 crystal just so i might finally get a 4* colossus
    BW is a 2015 champ
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is it a champ selector or a crystal?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Punisher probably not, just like UC, since even though they exist as 5*, they are only from exclusive means. Like special Ultron, Deadpool, and OG Vision as well (for their corresponding year's arenas)

Black Widow might be interesting to know (for whatever year release she counts as) if included or not, since actually part of at least some 5* crystals now.

And in general, what the breakdown between actual 2014 vs 2015 champs are. Since the most common Yearly Chart that I’ve seen just lumps 2014/2015 all together because 2014 only had December so just the original set when game was released. And this is the first time they’ve actually distinguished between 2014 and 2015 in any aspect of the game.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They really aren’t going to tell us who is in the crystal????🙄😤
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 53
    Wonder if this will be a "choose your own champion" like we saw a few months back in the featured arena...or (most likely) just a 2014 "random" crystal
  • Just to end this thread, here are the contents of the 2014 crystal(s). The 4* and 5* Feature Arena versions follow suit as far as who is excluded or not.

With 5* versions of Black Bolt and Gamora excluded probably just because they haven’t yet cycled into general 5* inclusion yet (don’t think those 2 are part of an actual “exclusive” status like Scarlet Witch or Wolverine are).

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Are going to be also arenas for 2015,16,17,18 champs or only for 2014?
    Hard Pass. If it were a selector, I would try for Thor, but as a crystal, nope.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I have all of the champs.
    That just means this arena is not meant for me. Plenty of newer players will see a benefit to this. 🤷‍♂️