**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5 star Warlock worth a tech awakening gem?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Creating a poll so others benefit from the info too. Having a difficult time deciding as I want to R5 the champion but dont know if I should use the awakening gem at the same time as R5

Is 5 star Warlock worth a tech awakening gem? 59 votes

Yes
55%
FrostyNikoBravoBuckeyeKPGhriffinRoOOtsBroken10or_Strongshadow_lurker22AShepherd85RakeYoungIvarTheBonelessSparkyCzSuperfighter101EinfachSoMike439ddomBillotch13SpiderLazerPyrdalowlevelplayer 33 votes
No
44%
RagamugginGunnerSpity68Saiyandr_nish777TerraLvernon15ЗАКСОЛИНSpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008bazingampSinedd92spiderbites0196FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordSmasherEtjamaDonDudu2809BLACKMILKTEA_88Owl_0wlBonzodavidOctoberstack 26 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    He’s an absolute beast of a champ, but his sig doesn’t do a great deal, he’s definitely worth r5 unduped though, awakening him would be a choice for prestige, save your gem for someone who gets more benefit though
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes
    if you already have stark and ghost awakened
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    Any champ that you plan on taking to R5 and using a lot I feel is worth a class awakening gem. And Warlock does definitely get a benefit from his sig ability, though he is not reliant on it.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Yes
    I kinda agree. I'm very tempted to awaken because I feel like any champ that is going to be R5 and core team should be awakened.

Btw, as a side question. Does Warlock's sig ability scale well?

I.e. is it worth it to put sig stones into him? Or is it okay to just awaken and stop at like sig 20?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    No
    Doesn't Warlock's awakened ability only do degen damage?
    I mean it's nice but it's not really worth it
    Yes
    FRITO_Man said:

Doesn't Warlock's awakened ability only do degen damage?
    I mean it's nice but it's not really worth it

Yes, it does degen when he drains power I believe. Can add up to a good ammount with the SP1 and SP3 from what some people say
    Yes
    If he is awakened, any one has input on what sig level to take him to? Is it worth pumping sig stones into him? Or is he fine at a low sig like sig 20?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    https://auntm.ai/champions/warlock/tier/5
    On the question of "Does it Scale well?" I'd suggest using this, if you don't put in a specific Sig Level and leave it at 0 it will tell you the difference between Sig 1 and Sig 200. Then you could type in the exact amount of Sig Stones that you could use on him and see how far that gets you.
    Yes
    Think Im probably going to go with the awaken in the end because I absolutely love him and I just naturally duped my Sentinel