**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event alliance rank rewards

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
In the alliance quest for gifting event it states:

"You must contribute points towards the event to be eligible for rank and milestone rewards"

It's clear if you're eligible for the milestone rewards .. that's fine, however, it's not entirely clear if and when you qualify for the Rank rewards ?

Can anyone clarify if there is a mininum (and what it is) to qualify for the Rank rewards ?

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    The red number above the milestone is the minimum you need to reach individually to be able to claim that milestone.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you just have to have points for rank, as long as it’s not 0 you qualify, as an ally you need 20k
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

The red number above the milestone is the minimum you need to reach individually to be able to claim that milestone.

Yes, as I said, it's quite clear with the milestone rewards ..
    my question is about rank rewards ..
    ;)
    Lvernon15 said:

Pretty sure you just have to have points for rank, as long as it’s not 0 you qualify, as an ally you need 20k

Yeah, it "seems" like it's open .. but it's not entirely clear .. so just wanted to check on here if anyone knew for sure ... if not, if kabam could clarify, would be great :)
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Looks to me like it keeps changing as you reach it. So I must be confused also

Cynchotic said:

yeah, but again, those are from the Milestones tab ...

the Rank tab doesn't seem to have any indication of any thresholds .. so I'm curious what that threshold (if any) is, for Rank rewards ;)

Milestones are clear (to me anyway).
    Question is about Rank rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    In general like with arena, you have hit all the milestones before getting rank rewards. All the other alliance and solo events are the same.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

In general like with arena, you have hit all the milestones before getting rank rewards. All the other alliance and solo events are the same.

This is false. I get rank rewards for Summoner Advancement every week and have never hit the past milestone. You also don't have to hit all the milestones for arena, they specify a specific milestone or point total that is necessary for rank rewards. I think Kabam had a bit of an oversight on this one.
  • K00shMaan said:

This is false. I get rank rewards for Summoner Advancement every week and have never hit the past milestone. You also don't have to hit all the milestones for arena, they specify a specific milestone or point total that is necessary for rank rewards. I think Kabam had a bit of an oversight on this one.
    SA Rank Qualifying is not actually the highest Milestone, but only 320k (several milestones below the top one). But it DOES exist, that the Ally has to reach 320k (veteran level alliance rating, which are most alliances nowadays with easy champs) in order to qualify for Rank rewards.

GIFT EVENT does not seem to have a Qualifying mark for Rank Rewards. I believe every alliance (that puts up at least some points) are counted toward the Rank % rewards. And that every person in alliance (so long as had some points) would all get the same RANK Reward, even if individual people may have been lower than others in reaching the individual point based Qualifying for the Milestones reached by the Ally as a whole.
  • Cynchotic said:

As for those milestone points shown along the way, @Cynchotic, for those that don’t know ...
    For each milestone, those other numbers “xx/yy minimum” values in RED shows you “xx” how many points YOU have individually contributed so far, and “yy” how many points you individually will HAVE TO have in order for you to actually earn that Milestone (so long as the alliance as a whole has also reached that particular overall Milestone too).
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

You have to hit 320,000 point in Summoner Advancement in order to get rank rewards.

Gifting does not have that rule.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I'm just saying they could've used cleared word choices to define when you qualify for rank rewards for the alliance event. As you progress through each individual milestone, the wording makes it seem like you have to reach another milestone to qualify for rank rewards which doesn't seem to be the case.

• SFCamericaSFCamerica Posts: 7
    How long must you be with an alliance to earn rank rewards? Or do you just need to contribute to that alliance?
  • MRTELMRTEL Posts: 18
    If you joined an alliance after the gifting event started are you SOL for the alliance gifting milestones?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It does keep changing, but I believe it does eventually stop going up once it reaches a point. For me that is around 12,000 something. Not sure if I will get there, but if not there is always next year and other opportunities.
  • It does keep changing, but I believe it does eventually stop going up once it reaches a point. For me that is around 12,000 something. Not sure if I will get there, but if not there is always next year and other opportunities.

It keep going up because (just like alliance milestone points overall), individuals have to meet an individual point contribution that increases for each milestone as well (in rough approximation to 1/30th of the alliance requirement for each milestone).

It doesn’t mean that you lose earlier milestones as the next milestone is unlocked and suddenly you see a higher requirement for the next one.

And those aren’t increasing marks that have to be met in order to qualify for Rank Rewards (just for each milestone).