**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Middle Level Difficulty in Event Quest

ChiragKanzariyaChiragKanzariya Posts: 22
edited December 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Right now, In event quest, only @mcoc provide classic and variant two difficulty level quest. Classic level completion has a very small amount of reward. And the variant difficulty is too high and everyone cannot complete a variant. Especially those who are in between LVL 25 to 45. So there should be some middle-level difficulty event quest needed and according to reward also.

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    edited December 2019
    Mid game players have already so much to do,every month I have to use refills to actually do everything I wanted. So no,there's no need for mid level extra content
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    As already mentioned, the Variants are intended to be end-game content. The only reason the classic difficulty is there is kind of in the name of it. It’s called classic because it’s there for nostalgia purposes, otherwise it would be called beginner or normal or something.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Variants are not for mid level players, they're end-game content. Focus on progressing in story and exploring monthly quests.

Read the OP. This is not about changing Variant, but adding an intermediate difficulty so more players can enjoy the content.

Mid game players have already so much to do,every month I have to use refills to actually do everything I wanted. So no,there's no need for mid level extra content

This is permanent content, you can complete when you want it to. IMO, there is a lot more end game content than mid tier content.
    Neotwism said:

Its permanent content. U can hold off and do it in the future when your ready

So something for the newbies and something for the vets and the rest can wait.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I mean, we already have heroic and master for EQ, and we have story quests too.
    Variants don't really matter that much for me rn
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Read the OP. This is not about changing Variant, but adding an intermediate difficulty so more players can enjoy the content.

I think everyone understands what the OP is saying. What we’re saying though is that Variant isn’t supposed to be a multi-difficulty piece of content. The second difficulty is for nostalgia purposes. The Variant difficulty is end-game content. Look at it the same way you would ROL, RTTL, LOL, Act 5/6...you don’t see multiple difficulties for those with a mid-level difficulty. This is not the monthly EQ. The mid-game is about working on your skills and roster to work your way towards being able to complete the permanent end-game content.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I mean, we already have heroic and master for EQ, and we have story quests too.
    Variants don't really matter that much for me rn
  • solopolo said:

Variants are not for mid level players, they're end-game content. Focus on progressing in story and exploring monthly quests.

This is permanent content, you can complete when you want it to. IMO, there is a lot more end game content than mid tier content.
    Neotwism said:

Its permanent content. U can hold off and do it in the future when your ready

So something for the newbies and something for the vets and the rest can wait.
  • ChiragKanzariyaChiragKanzariya Posts: 22
    edited December 2019
    Summoners, I am not talking about changing the current variant. I wish if there is a middle-level difficulty variant is there.
    And some people are thinking that variant is not for a middle level player. So that's what my concern is that make so that middle-level players also take some interest and improve their skill.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Summoners, I am not talking about changing the current variant. I wish if there is a middle-level difficulty variant is there.
    And some people are thinking that variant is not for a middle level player. So that's what my concern is that make so that middle-level players also take some interest and improve their skill.

We understand what you’re suggesting. But the issue is that there’s no compelling reason for the team to design, test, and implement a whole new difficulty for a ‘middle level player’ when there are already many pieces of content available at that difficulty level (EQ, Act 4/5 exploration, side quests, etc).

Moreover, variants are becoming more and more accessible with each release, which works in your favour. I understand content like EQ operates on a multi-tiered difficulty level, but that doesn’t necessarily mean every piece of content in the game should work in the same way.