**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it just me or does this month just feel like there is absolutely nothing to do?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Not having any side events the first week made me just focus on EQ and finished all of them by the end of the week. Then finally a side event and it lasted about an hour tops lol for one day and then the second one a week later, the same thing. Just burning energy doing dailys. And we still have 2 weeks of this until something to do..Urg. Feel like taking a break now..

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Wasn't it just a couple a months ago when some people were losing their minds about, what was it, the month with Sinister Labs or something like that and people were salty about how there was too much to do and stuff was taking too much energy?

I know you can't please everyone at all times, but if I was a decision-maker at Kabam, I honestly wouldn't listen very hard to anything except the numbers
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I dunno maybe(sarcasm) everyday is a bit much but they have three day quests/arenas so put it for 3/4 days and it would be much better than this swing and miss constantly
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Finish the next epic event itemless and only 3*s. That way, its a challenge
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Crazy..I guess im the only one lol.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    If you're like me you're grinding arenas like crazy to get units for the gifting event
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If you arent an arena grinder then ya I think so
    I do arena but I always did anyways but for new content feels like nothing to do.EQ was done to quick, maybe it because I had expiring energy from purchases. Its lame they only put 15 days one those. Arena gets old but I still grind it but thats nothing new. It just not having a daily side event going. The one running is like an hour of stuff to do once a week and its just auto fight after the epic is done.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited December 2019
    It's on purpose. Last month there were lots of ways to get both shards and rank up items. In addition to the EQ, the daily event gave tons of rewards, and people felt no need to look elsewhere. This month they eliminated the daily quest, creating a lack of rewards that they want you to fill by purchasing gifting crystals.

Even with the lackluster anniversary and holiday calendar, there were STILL more rewards available last month. The Fantastic Invasion had what, 2000 5* shards every other day? That's 30,000 over the course of the month. The holiday calendar has 3,000, and the anniversary gift was 10,000 or 15,000. That's still short of what was able to be earned last month.

Absent the daily earned rewards, players are looking for other options, which means spending money on the CHANCE to get some.

Sad.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    ESF said:

Wasn't it just a couple a months ago when some people were losing their minds about, what was it, the month with Sinister Labs or something like that and people were salty about how there was too much to do and stuff was taking too much energy?

I know you can't please everyone at all times, but if I was a decision-maker at Kabam, I honestly wouldn't listen very hard to anything except the numbers

The sinster labs were 0 energy per tile

It's on purpose. Last month there were lots of ways to get both shards and rank up items. In addition to the EQ, the daily event gave tons of rewards, and people felt no need to look elsewhere. This month they eliminated the daily quest, creating a lack of rewards that they want you to fill by purchasing gifting crystals.

Even with the lackluster anniversary and holiday calendar, there were STILL more rewards available last month. The Fantastic Invasion had what, 2000 5* shards every other day? That's 30,000 over the course of the month. The holiday calendar has 3,000, and the anniversary gift was 10,000 or 15,000. That's still short of what was able to be earned last month.

Absent the daily earned rewards, players are looking for other options, which means spending money on the CHANCE to get some.

Sad.

Exactly!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Think it’s just you bro lol.

Have you done all the variants?
    100% lab?
    100% 6?
    edited December 2019

Think it’s just you bro lol.

Have you done all the variants?
    100% lab?
    100% 6?

LOL I guess so. No I am out of units due to gifting. Thats stuff way to hard for my Roster right now. SO yeah..not much to do. Plus im more talking new content not so much permanent. Thats other stuff is always there.so yeah I guess there is always something to try to do but its just wasting energy. KInda like pounding my head against the wall when im bored. I did do Variant 4 this weekend since it was easier then the rest but urg still got 2 more weeks. Geez
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I was just as bored as you were and tired of Tier 4 AW and the donations needed for Map6 AQ.

i stepped down to a lower alliance a week ago and i already cleared my 2nd path in Labyrinth.

on top of doing a ton of Arena for units and gold.