**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many time will be available gifts? 30 or 7 days

If you see your inbox appear one message where you can see 30 days to claim that

If you see your inventory appear one message where you can see 7 days to claim....

What is the correct data?? if it´s seven days, it´s time to stop this event for my side

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

2 weeks (ie 14 days)

He’s asking how long a gift stays in the inventory not the event length
  • I would trust the 7 days specified in Stash for these Gift items (if not actually claimed earlier or from mail). At least for any gifts already received.

Unless Kabam intended it to be 30 days and can somehow change the expiring timeframe in everybody's stash (probably hard to do for any gifts already sent out).

But they should resolve the discrepancy for any future gifts.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Copying Kabam response from another thread about same question, confirming they would stay in Stash only 7 days. The 30 days shown in mail message is wrong. ...

Good question.
    General rule of thumb? The stash screen is the one to trust when there is a contradiction.

This. Unfortunately the timer in mail is wrong. I'm currently in the works of discussing that with folks. The stash timer is the one that is correct.