**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How long do gifts last unclaimed

FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Photos show 7 days and 30 days. Which one is correct because i have revives in the overflow trying to clear 6.3 but would like to know if i need to hurry the weel before claiming or can i take my time over the month to claim

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    They expire based on the stash calendar, so 7 days. Do NOT use the in-game mail calendar. I did this last year and they expired. I had like 3k units worth of items I was saving and lost them. Luckily, I did submit a ticket and the Kabam support team was kind enough to get me the items.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

They expire based on the stash calendar, so 7 days. Do NOT use the in-game mail calendar. I did this last year and they expired. I had like 3k units worth of items I was saving and lost them. Luckily, I did submit a ticket and the Kabam support team was kind enough to get me the items.

Thank you
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Good question.
    General rule of thumb? The stash screen is the one to trust when there is a contradiction.
  • Good question.
    General rule of thumb? The stash screen is the one to trust when there is a contradiction.

This. Unfortunately the timer in mail is wrong. I'm currently in the works of discussing that with folks. The stash timer is the one that is correct.