**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm never gonna hoard again. 180K 5* shards for these?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
5 x Vulture
2 x Black Widow (og)
1 x Aarkus
1 x Miles
2 x Falcon
1 x Hulk (og)

Note that was 4 x Vulture in a row. The next one after Black Widow (og)

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    NikoBravo said:

I’d quit. Seriously. I’d be so heated I’d remove the game.

I had much better luck with opening one featured crystal as I saved enough for one. The odds really turned around on me. Lesson learned.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    I had a similar experience. Hoarding sets expectations high. You were unlucky but move on. Your luck will change
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Jeeeesus. I'd cry for a few weeks after that. :|
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Smash said:

That really sucks. But honestly not sure why you hoarded on this crystal. It’s one of the worst features I’ve seen. I just open the basic crystal until this crappy featured goes away.

I was hoping to get G2099 so badly but didn't. G2099 is my dream champ, that's why.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    If the luck was bad, I’d try and stop myself from opening further, wait until I feel lucky.. then open.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I've opened 4 5* FCs ever: P2099, MK, IM, X23.

Eff featured crystals.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I opened 8 and didn’t pull a single featured, I know the odds aren’t that astronomical but it’s pretty disheartening.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    13 for me so far. One Guilly2099, one ManThing, 11 highly mediocre regular champs. Doom or bust!
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Hoarding shards is unhealthy dont ya know? @Kabam Miike told us so way back.. didnt you Meekay?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Bad luck @raffster.

I mean, I actually quite like Vulture, but even I'd be gutted with that run of pulls!

Hopefully pulling and Awakening Black Widow has at least slightly eased your disappointment.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    uh is a 5* Dormammu bad?
    I got him from basic
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    It's pulls like that that make me wonder if these crystals are true RNG, because it's far fetched to believe someone's luck is that bad to pull 5 of the same champ, especially 4 in a row. Tough luck, kid...

Next time, I definitely wouldn't hoard. If you are going for the featured, you'd be better off subscribing to the Summoner's Sigil and buying the featured crystals at a discounted rate. At least that way, you won't feel as burned if you draw a terrible champ.
  • I could have sworn the song went "5 golden rings" not "5 vultures soaring"
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    My condolences
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    raffster said:

5 x Vulture
    2 x Black Widow (og)
    1 x Aarkus
    1 x Miles
    2 x Falcon
    1 x Hulk (og)

Note that was 4 x Vulture in a row. The next one after Black Widow (og)

Bro I m feeling really really really really bad for u
    I'll pray to God tht ur next pull will be a 5* corvus
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Yeah, featured crystals SUCK.

I'd never buy any of those. Your chance is .00000000000000000000001% Great,.... 99.9999999999999999% HORRIBLE.

THE END.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I think sometimes when the RNG is this bad & you still have additional shards it would best if you just stop opening crystals at that time & continued at a later time or day... at least you will have hope that since it is a different day & different time your luck could improve.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Wow! The odds of pulling the same champion 5 times in a row with that many champions in the crystal has to be in the millions.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Yup id quit the game lol
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    I think it's the drop rates not the RNG's
    worst champ-85%
    GOD tier champs-15% maybe 10%or less than that......