**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After years of procrastination, the Struggle starts.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
I have avoided Satan's Rectum for long enough... finally going to finish it.

Pray to whatever gods you serve for me... not looking forward to this.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    It's definitely not all that fun.. don't worry we'll get through this together; I need to get 5.3 done too
  • GMFriskGMFrisk Posts: 40
    @Aryl , it’s time. We must pull out the legendary 6 R3 Groot. Or we just stock up on potions/units. Have you started yet? If so, how far have you made it?

~TGA
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    GMFrisk said:

@Aryl , it’s time. We must pull out the legendary 6 R3 Groot. Or we just stock up on potions/units. Have you started yet? If so, how far have you made it?

~TGA

I've done like 3 paths on 5.3.1 and 1 path on everything else. I'm already at the eff it stage. This really is an awful piece of content.
    I wish you as much luck as there are Groot memes.
    GROOT AM I!

~TGA
    Just a question, what’s the team your running? Last I saw you post a team image it was all Groots.

~TGA
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    omg i explore that part first, i must be an idiot, still got to finish last 3 chapters on 5.2 and 5.4
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    GMFrisk said:

Just a question, what’s the team your running? Last I saw you post a team image it was all Groots.

~TGA

It depends. For the most part, just running the Fire Trinity. Even at 50% less attack, Dom still blazes through it.

I fill the two other spots with whichever class it is.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I just finished it last week trust me it's the worst experience of your life I'm surprised I didn't cry
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Flaming trinity Domino make 5.3 pretty easy imo.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

I just finished it last week trust me it's the worst experience of your life I'm surprised I didn't cry

Me, too, as far as Exploring! Horrible, horrible experience. Just ridiculous hurdles to jump. I did a lane here and there...for 16 months :):)
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yeah, I remember exploring this chapter, it wasn't cool. I will say though, that awakened SL came in really handy as once you get his combo up he doesn't really care about the halved attack. I did it a long time ago but I do remember him being my MVP. If you have him I recommend bringing him along.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have sparky, he’s been a huge help to me. He still puts up good enough numbers.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    zuffy said:

Flaming trinity Domino make 5.3 pretty easy imo.

Even for a first run though 5.3?
    I am on 5.3.2 and have all 3 for flaming trinity
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    I found 5.3 much easier than 5.2 and 5.4 tbh
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    5.3 is better than 5.2 and 5.4 for me. I find it very easy
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Aryl Quake works really well for that science quest. Especially the spiked armor or whatever it was..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

I have avoided Satan's Rectum for long enough... finally going to finish it.

Pray to whatever gods you serve for me... not looking forward to this.

On my mini, i did 5.3 first then collector fight entire 5.2 and now working on 5.1 to which i will finish 5.4 after
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Its becomes really easy after getting 2 or 3 rank 4 champs