**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Actual time to claim gifts?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
The time displayed to claim gifts in the in game mail and the stash are different, which is correct?

The in game mail says you have 30 days to claim and the stash says only 7 days.
I'd like to gift items to alliance mates that I would normally buy for myself (revives/health pots) for act 6 and they then gift them back but I don't want to claim them right away or they'll go into overflow.

A definitive answer from kabam would be great or if it's already been addressed by kabam elsewhere a link to that would also be appreciated.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    So I sent a gift to my second account to get SS.
    You can see the different times allowed to claim the same gift

• SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Not that this bothers me to much as im to greedy and pop when i see. But ill take a wager that Kabam will answer this question in 6d 23.59.
    In all seriousness, these are the things i wish Kabam was quicker at answering. it might not effect me but there is alot of hoarders out there which it does matter too.
    Good luck
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Asked the same thing yesterday and Kabam has already confirmed its 7 days
  • The_One said:

The time displayed to claim gifts in the in game mail and the stash are different, which is correct?

I'd like to gift items to alliance mates that I would normally buy for myself (revives/health pots) for act 6 and they then gift them back but I don't want to claim them right away or they'll go into overflow.

A definitive answer from kabam would be great or if it's already been addressed by kabam elsewhere a link to that would also be appreciated.

I’m sure the other threads that asked this exact same question are still visible on first page or 2 of Discussions. One had a Kabam orange text official response in there.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

The_One said:

I’m sure the other threads that asked this exact same question are still visible on first page or 2 of Discussions. One had a Kabam orange text official response in there.
    I just had a look and found one you're referring to but I overlooked it as the title isn't really that clear as to what the thread is about.
    Thanks anyway