**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This just isn't fair.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
AW timers. 2:55.

This has got to change. Nodes + champ abilities has surpassed the outdated timer.

Ex: r5 s200 Void vs r4 IMIW
https://youtu.be/o2aDOLUOhb0

He was no where close to killing me... yet, they get a kill and I lose half my health due to the inability to circumvent game mechanics in less than 175 seconds?

It's absurd and ridiculous.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    More like buffs node is not cooldown I’m thinking that is the reason for it

I dont see the problem you barely attacked the guy and expect him to die? You have to hit them to kill them them, this isn't a dance off.

Also ever time he dex he reg it but I’m do Agerd he didn’t even hit him that much with do’s not help to
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Usually i like ur posts but honestly this was a poor fight,u easily missed 10+ openings and consistently backing out after the first blocked hit didn't help either..plus u don't have to do the heavy counter unless he has like 3 armour or in his final 15% health phase..ur were in ur half for most of the fight which tell u that u were doing things wrong..its well within void's abilities to solo this fight..all that's left is to improve urs
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Sorry, I can't understand what's goin' on. Why did you rarely Hit him?
  • Don’t like AW ?
    Don’t play AW.
    Mabye he wasn’t totally aware of how Ironman Iw work
  • BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    You hit him once every 3 seconds. Have to play more aggressive than that. If they removed timers all you'd have to do with void is not get hit and you'd win. Adjust your play style and you'll be fine.
    Guys tjek the node to buff. Node tigger far more then it shuld do to
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

LOL.. you blaming kabam cause you picked a champ that doesn't do high burst damage.. there are many things to blame kabam for.. this isn't one of them.. learn to use better counters..

We can blame kabam for void still being broken though.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Torah13 said:

Gamer said:

I dont see the problem you barely attacked the guy and expect him to die? You have to hit them to kill them them, this isn't a dance off.

Also ever time he dex he reg it but I’m do Agerd he didn’t even hit him that much with do’s not help to
    Bro, i don't mean to sound rude but you need to try checking spellings when you write in English. I see you under a lot of posts and your opinions are generally right. But sometimes what you write can't be understood. I think you should study hard to correct your grammar.
    What im need is pass and im cant Study more becasse that wil NOT help I’m improving a lot u can get back to my very first post and as that to but unfortunately u can’t tell me to study more that’s unfortunately I’m a danish guys ther like playing mcoc but can try to clarify what I’m meant the node one that fight sesnm bugging many time It tigger 2 times in less that 7 sek with isn’t right ther is a 7 cooldown. For buffet Ikow isn’t was to be rude my frinds I’m com a long way to understand people sometimes don’t understand me that well but most of the time it’s is because ther don’t won’t to use to my time reading it. But thanks anyways btw marry Christmas.
    Woah, you're Danish? For some reason I was expecting something else. Can you read English well or are we confusing too? haha
    ẞlооd said:

Gamer said:

Torah13 said:

Gamer said:

Bro, i don't mean to sound rude but you need to try checking spellings when you write in English. I see you under a lot of posts and your opinions are generally right. But sometimes what you write can't be understood. I think you should study hard to correct your grammar.
    What im need is pass and im cant Study more becasse that wil NOT help I’m improving a lot u can get back to my very first post and as that to but unfortunately u can’t tell me to study more that’s unfortunately I’m a danish guys ther like playing mcoc but can try to clarify what I’m meant the node one that fight sesnm bugging many time It tigger 2 times in less that 7 sek with isn’t right ther is a 7 cooldown. For buffet Ikow isn’t was to be rude my frinds I’m com a long way to understand people sometimes don’t understand me that well but most of the time it’s is because ther don’t won’t to use to my time reading it. But thanks anyways btw marry Christmas.
    Woah, you're Danish? For some reason I was expecting something else. Can you read English well or are we confusing too? haha
    I’m do reading a lot really well somtimes it just take a bit more time what I’m wild to like but I’m try to help where ikow I’m can help
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

@Gamer is right, there is a ton of healing beyond what you would see from buffet. What nodes are in play?

Evidence something might be bugged with what’s linking him more so than timers being a factor.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You got 2 petrifies at the start by being extremely lucky and you wait for his entire heavy attack to end to go in. Sorry mate even though I think the timer should start after you finish walking towards each other this was on you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had any issues with it though I play Corvus omega and ghost, so I wouldn’t, I don’t reslly have an issue with them though, makes you think more about the fight, I’d prefer if they were removed but there are much more important issues with aw that need fixing imo
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

ẞlооd said:

Gamer said:

Torah13 said:

Gamer said:

I’m do reading a lot really well somtimes it just take a bit more time what I’m wild to like but I’m try to help where ikow I’m can help
    Eh it's cool. I always get what you're saying and agree most of the time. You have a lot of insight.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    You could go a bit more aggressive on that. Void is a good sit and wait champ but it’s a bad tactics when timers involve. Also, why does IMIW keeps regenerate while FOTV is active? Is there any specific node?
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Bro you need to learn re-parry or double parry if you want that fight to go better.
    Do not wait until the heavy is over.
    You’re not going for full combos when he has 0 molecular armor. You’re playing too safe.
    You’re missing a lot of openings.
    Yes he is regening a little which is odd but you should’ve been completely on time to take him down.
    I’ve taken 6* R2 IMIW with my R5 Void. Completely doable within the timer.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Sp2 May have helped a substantial bit
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Maybe a R5 Cosmic would help... like Corvus, Venom, Cull, Prox, CMM, Hype, Heim, Medusa... (basically any Cosmic outside of Groot)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    It’s a buffet node, so cosmics might not be a good idea.

It seems to be Node 42 in AW, with Buffet + Recovery + Indomitable. The regen procs might (I’m not 100% sure) be the attacker having 1/3 Despair and Defender having 3/3 Recovery, resulting in a net regen despite having 2 Petrifies on.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Anyway, just to clarify for @Gamer, English isn’t his first language but he’s making an attempt to explain and help using what limited English language ability he has. Kudos on that. 😊