**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the most defender kills you've every gotten?

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
Can be by all of your defenders or only one. I don't get many defender kills anymore :(

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    37 Mysterio. Tried to find the picture in line chat but can't find it.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    Not me but an alliance mate got 20 kills with a 3/45 5* rhino back before 4/55s were around
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    2 frm my Hyperion
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I remember my bgs boss, a 5/50 The Champion, getting thirty plus kills in one war.
  • JhovannaCoenJhovannaCoen Posts: 16
    2 from 4 star mordo
  • A few wars back we did 216 kills. I know it's not me, but I thought alliance wide, it was pretty crazy.
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    28 with a 4* way back in the day. ST on the regen node and nobody brought a counter so he would heal all damage done. This was before the map changes.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    The most I've ever gotten was 20. It was on the last AW map we had and I put my MODOK on the Bane node. He got about 20 kills vs 3 different people and didn't get KOed. I don't know how but I got a laugh out of it.

• The Champion with 22 kills as AW Boss!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    19 kills from Domino for me
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    In my first ever war i got 16 kills with a r4 4* black bolt on thorns node. Really set my expectations high.

ahhhhh the gold ol' days, i'm on PC atm so i don't have a screenshot as of yet
  • CryptツCryptツ Posts: 27
    A bit late to the party, but my ally member got 72 with a 5/65 Modok as boss last year. Most I got was 26 with a 5/50 Ultron back in 2018 or 2017
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I got 28 kills one time with IMIF as a mini boss, when he was new to the game.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    32 With Ironman IW 4* Duped 88 Signature Node 42
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

My highest ever was 39 kills, in a tier 3 season war around 2 months ago,

Annihilus is now sig 200 and his absolute record is 31 kills but I don't still have that screenshot unfortunately
  • I got 15 in one of my earlier war matches and was so stoked about it. I think I've gotten more in a war since then, but that is the earliest one I remember and is the one that sticks in my mind.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Literally all of them 😂. Found the weekest alliance I could, put my best champ as the boss. Was so funny to watch.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Pre 12.0 old old old map magik boss 36 kills 4* max. (Yeah that long ago)
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Prior to MD nerf/Blade's arrival my r4 5star juggernaut would routinely get 20 to 30