**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

any 4* or 5* you ranked up but regretted it?

i ranked up sparky to 3/45 (not dooped)

i had a 5/50 doop one and i hated playing it and i guess ppl say he was good to doop him but i really hate playing him and don't like the dexterity to get poise charge mechanic (and i suck at it).

but i did it cause ppl said to and maybe i was getting too meni blue 4tcc? I play him one in a blue moon if ever!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I regret r3ing my 5* goblin. He rarely gets kills on defense nowadays. I'd rank him down if i could
  • Bpn88855: Cull Obsidian still a BEast god tier champ why regretted it ? 🤔
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Venom the Duck. Ramp up RNG is painful.

Not to mention if youre up against High PI opponents, youll take a bunch of block damage in the first few fights trying to ramp up
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Tbh I don't really have any rank ups I regret, but I do have a couple of AG uses I regret. Morningstar and Heimdall. MS is a solid champ and I wanted to use the gem on her, but the next crystal I opened after using the gem on her guess who I pulled 🙃 (after having her unawakened for quite some time). Heimdall I was just dumb, I pulled him from his featured GM crystal and was so excited I instantly pulled trigger on him. It's not that I don't like him either, but he's not as good as I was hoping and it was painful having corvus sitting unawakened for awhile after him. Thankfully I managed to naturally dupe corvus down the road.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Ranking 5 my 4* Sabretooth and the other day i pulled him as 5*
  • WhyTheFKNotWhyTheFKNot Posts: 10
    I dont regret this as much as a just wish i had him duped, i took my 5* loki to rank 4 over a year and a half ago and i just want him to be duped for the powergain and he is definaly my fave champ to play in the game with his synergies, he can take down LOL red hulk in about 5 minuets.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Was bored and took Phoenix to 4/55 with a 2016 gem...
    Pulled her in the next 6* crystal.
    Same with OML but at least he’s good.
    Also kinda regret ranking up gwenpool to 4/55, thought I’d use her but just don’t.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Drax to r4 in the days when he overcame mordos astral evade. He Was my first ever r4. I've got over it now.🤣
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Nope
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Icy000 said:

Ranking 5 my 4* Sabretooth and the other day i pulled him as 5*

What? You could say this about any champ who is available at a higher rank. You actually know that given a long enough timeline you will pull every champ at a higher star level, yes?

I don’t know... I’m just gonna go. 😆
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    5* Crossbones, thought I could use him in Act 5.
  • My biggest regret is maxing out my 4* Spider-Man Miles. Now I never use him. Just a waste of Science T4 IMO
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    5* hyperion. Once i pulled him I used a cosmic gem and took him to rank 4 a year ago. I never use him cuz i just hate his mechanics. I know tons of ppl love him and i just dont understand it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Taking gr to 5-65
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Taking 5* unawakened Sentry to R4.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Ghost Rider...Maxed out a 4* and pulled a 5* 24 hours later from a GMC.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    there was a point in time where I didn't care how useful characters were

and that was the story of how Magneto became my first r4 4* hero
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Only immediate regret I remember is taking 4* Luke Cage to r4. I was looking for a counter to the MS boss in AQ and someone suggested LC saying he could stun loop. Still haven't used him once outside of arenas.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    4* Angela to R5
    4* Quake to R5

Both inspired decisions at the time, not great in a 5* world.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I have 2 I regret.
    Ultron to 4/55 - I was in a map 6 alliance and was asked by the alliance leader to rank him so I could take a path. Used him in AW defense back then as well. It’s not that he isn’t useful, I still love his double regen and I would bring him to AQ if I didn’t have better.

Storm to 4/55 - I’m not even sure as to the reason. But like Ultron, she is sidelined in favor of all my other 4/55’s.

So while I regret ranking them, I got uses out of them, but with newer champs they just don’t get used. So it’s wasted resources, because some newer champs are sitting at 3/45 who I’d love to take up if I still had those cats or something to remove those cats from them
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    I have one. Dormammu up to 4/55, but I had to do it bcuz I had 2 t2a expiring and he was the only decent one I had

Took ss to r4 over duped 160sig dr Voodoo against my better judgement because everyone on line, discord, YouTube on the forums said voodoo is old and outdated , worst investment of t2a i ever did, not usable in aq, eq or most wars, i still use my r3 dr Voodoo frequently in all game content and not because i just like him but because He is awesome, regan, power control, lowers aar by 50% with Just ONE SP1, should have went with him instead of listening to other people, take a lesson from my mistake, just because a champion is old doesn't mean he is outdated

SS as in sym’ supreme? Or stark spidey?
    Either way both are perfectly usable in all areas of the game
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    I regret taking my 5* Rocket Raccoon to r4.

Took ss to r4 over duped 160sig dr Voodoo against my better judgement because everyone on line, discord, YouTube on the forums said voodoo is old and outdated , worst investment of t2a i ever did, not usable in aq, eq or most wars, i still use my r3 dr Voodoo frequently in all game content and not because i just like him but because He is awesome, regan, power control, lowers aar by 50% with Just ONE SP1, should have went with him instead of listening to other people, take a lesson from my mistake, just because a champion is old doesn't mean he is outdated

SS as in sym’ supreme? Or stark spidey?
    Either way both are perfectly usable in all areas of the game
    Symbiote supreme, and no, no he isn't
    Yes he is, you might not like him, which is perfectly fine, but he’s usable in all areas of the game.
  • HBC_GAMER616HBC_GAMER616 Posts: 14
    KINGPIN, CABLE...
    will lose without specials little by little and today they are not so used ("NERF")