**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

190k rating player looking for alliance

I will be in my current alliance until the SA rewards are dished out on Thursday at which point I'll be moving on and so am looking for a new alliance now to make the transition quicker and to minimise disruption in terms of rewards.

About me:
190k rating
40 4*s of which 12 are R4
Some 5*s but nothing above R2
I live in the U.K. Though work shifts so my specific online times vary accordingly.
I have AQ map 5 experience and AW experience
I'm willing to use line or another comm program but won't necessarily be super vocal
I'm generally very active every day though I do go on camping trips maybe half a dozen times a year but would let you know if I expect to be out of communication for a couple of days.

I'm looking for an alliance that runs AQ map 5, doesn't need to be every day or anything, once a week would be fine with any extra a bonus and I want to be able to take part in AW. I'm really looking for a 5m+ alliance.

Please contact me by messaging me in game for a discussion about your requirements. Just to reiterate that any alliance I'm joining I'll be looking to join after SA on Thursday. Please don't just send me an alliance invite without talking to me first, any such random invites will be deleted.

Thanks,

Ingame: Elias Nir Bolg

Comments

• KC_21KC_21 Posts: 110
    Message centrifuge in line
  • I'm experiencing line problems and my line account got disabled/deleted after I updated the app. I'll sort that out later today.