**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your GGC pulls here.

13»

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Nothing but ISOs and gold. The problem with that is that I have over 2,500 ISOs and 40 million in gold.
  • Not from a GGC, but from a smaller gifting one, I pulled 500,000 Gold. Beyond happy with that!

i pulled 600,000 from small i was on crisis for gold bamb now i have around 1.6 mil gold
    I managed to pull one million gold from a crystal last night.

That would have been way more useful on my secondary account, though.
  • SpeedcSpeedc Posts: 2

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    1000 6* shards and 5* awakening gem (mutant)
  • HellaFireHellaFire Posts: 5
    edited December 2019

Btw this is the same Iron god guy
  • HellaFireHellaFire Posts: 5
    This guy man lucky af
  • VinayaJVinayaJ Posts: 21
    If all the good players were getting these rewards, I would be fine. But when noobs start getting 6 stars, it just makes me really salty
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I will never understand why these posts are the most interesting to people. There’s like a dozen different things to pull from those crystals. Some get full T2A, some people got 10 or 15K 6* shards, a couple people got lucky and got a 6* Kang, my cousin got a full T5, etc.

There is going to be somebody in this thread who pulled the lucky pull. There always is. There’s always somebody angry they didn’t.

Truly Bizarre. Over and over and over and over and over..... The human brain is a truly fragile thing.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

• Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    edited December 2019

• Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    edited December 2019

Opened 10 and 1st time around got over 1 mil in gold, t5b frags to form a full cat and an AG crystal. This time I pull him on my next 10 opening
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Lol Do u guys want to know what I got?
    Some iso, gold, and a 4* cosmic awakening gem.
    TO be fair, I don't have that many 5*s and I really do need the gem anyway
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Lol Do u guys want to know what I got?
    Some iso, gold, and a 4* cosmic awakening gem.
    TO be fair, I don't have that many 5*s and I really do need the gem anyway

You meant 5* ag? Thats cool thou

• That was on my 2nd account I've had so much luck on this account tbf
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Wasn’t massively impressed

• GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Aaaaaand a little more meh

• TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85

This was huge but so far my big ones
    10K 6 shards
    15K 5 shards
    2 5* awakening gems
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    edited December 2019

Opened 14 and Pulled these. Guess who’s getting a 6* before 5.3.1
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Pulled mutant out of the 5* awakening gem crystal, just what I was looking for