**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God tiers with suicides?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Suicides change up the game a little bit, being that it's probably not a good idea to fire off your specials 1&2. But being that some champs can recover health and some dont rely on their specials as much, it kind of mixes up the rankings on who are the top tier champs (imo)

That being said.

Which champs do you guys think are top tier champs with suicide masteries?

And which champs aren't their usual god tier selves when using suicides?

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Only champ who can take full advantage of suicide is ghost with hood synergy, i guess
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    I’ve found that Nick fury struggles to really reach his potential with suicides. Can’t spam sp1 to apply tactical charges, and in his 2nd phase you need to survive with 30% health, and liquid courage and double edge eat a good chunk of that each fight
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Top tier with suicides I'd say a few are
    Corvus - heals plus normally ends a fight with a single sp2
    Omega Red - means death field active, heals
    Namor at sig 200 - reflects damage
    Ghost - free furies when phasing
    Magik - limbo heals the recoil damage back for the most part
    Aegon - doesn't need specials and can shrug off after 5 hit combo with some luck

Champs i think hurt the most
    Sym Supreme - spam sp2 after sp3 hurts
    Void - cant spam sp1 for quick fotv
    Any champ you spam specials

You forgot bw clairvoyant she is a god with suicides
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Warlock and Emma Frost are other candidates I didn’t see so far. I usually heavy a bit more than normal with those two and SP2 finishes most fights so you’re not eating recoil. Warlock can regen off SP3 to offset some health loss off recoil too.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Nito said:

I’ve found that Nick fury struggles to really reach his potential with suicides. Can’t spam sp1 to apply tactical charges, and in his 2nd phase you need to survive with 30% health, and liquid courage and double edge eat a good chunk of that each fight

I was telling someone this just today. His degen is basically accelerated and carries over to the second phase. When you start a second fight with 30% health or less if you can't kill the defender quick you are scr*wed by the bleed and poison.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    You dont hear much about him anymore but Iceman is still great with suicides. CMM drops down a peg if your running suicides i think.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Nito said:

I was telling someone this just today. His degen is basically accelerated and carries over to the second phase. When you start a second fight with 30% health or less if you can't kill the defender quick you are scr*wed by the bleed and poison.
    If just running strictly suicides, then yeah, that's an issue. With Salve, Recovery, Willpower, and Coagulate maxed, the bleed and poison damage is mostly a non-issue.

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 takes no damage from the bleed or poison and doesn’t really need to use the first 2 specials. Plus she has the regen at 15% and if you have stability function active she can life steal above a 99 combo.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Sentinel, Darkhawk, Warlock, and Colossus as well!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Ronin. Might not be God tier but I think he’s really good with suicides. He can purify the bleed/poison and you build to the sp3 anyway. He gets overlooked but I think he’s a great champ with suicides.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Angela and Old Man Logan both have the constant Regen that mends the suicide damage, and more. Maybe they would move up to god tier with suicides?
  • NaikkonNaikkon Posts: 18
    edited December 2019
    Quake is a beast with suicides especially with nick fury goldpool/deadpool synergy also a lot champs run well with it.
    Hyperion is good too if you not need to spam sp1's.