**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

long live trophy champ

DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
just a brag post, but i wanted this guy since i knew it was barely impossible, never expect this pull i can't believe it

Comments

• donaldmousedonaldmouse Posts: 16
    Nice
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Awesome, been after a five star Kang forever. Recently max sigged my four star, love playing with kang
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    Nice. I pulled a 5 star kang with my last crystal. Only took me about 15 ggc
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i think trophy champions should be ateast at very decent powerlevel and prestige too! its not like everyone can pull them.i dont have him in 5 or 6* but man he doesnt have anything going for him and thanos too!
    - kang has such cool abiltiies , glider ,time travel stuff in comics n here he absolutely has nothing. a 2.4 sec stun
    - and thanos oh boy he is Op in comics,animations,movies everywhere except when you play him as character in Mcoc. he should be above atleast hyperion level so anyone lucky enough to pull him can actually use him in some content
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Kalantak said:

i think trophy champions should be ateast at very decent powerlevel and prestige too! its not like everyone can pull them.i dont have him in 5 or 6* but man he doesnt have anything going for him and thanos too!
    - kang has such cool abiltiies , glider ,time travel stuff in comics n here he absolutely has nothing. a 2.4 sec stun
    - and thanos oh boy he is Op in comics,animations,movies everywhere except when you play him as character in Mcoc. he should be above atleast hyperion level so anyone lucky enough to pull him can actually use him in some content

That will be money grab. But yes, its nice if they would be somewhat useful
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    French2 said:

I’d be glad to get anybody decent. I’ve gotten 12 of 5* champs and every single 1 is doodoo! I just opened another 10 minutes ago and duped a garbage champ. Out of all the champions in the game and the amount of them, I have 12 total 5* and dupe 1 of them?!?!?!? I don’t understand how people are expected to want to keep playing when this happens? It takes forever to open 5* crystals and when you’ve opened 13 and none worth the resources it’s disheartening. I’ve been Kabamed 13x and counting. Great job on the pull though 👍🏼

i bet my life that at least 1 or 2 are good champs, but you cry because they aren't """""god tier"""