**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champs for suicide masteries from each class?

Guys I want to know which champs would be best from each class to use with suicide masteries. I know Corvus, Ghost & Omega Red are best for suicide but apart from them which are other good options?

Cosmic- Corvus, ...?
Tech- Ghost, ...?
Mutant- Omega Red, ...?
Skill - ...?
Mystic- ...?
Science- ...?

Comments

• CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Mystic: BWCV
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Cosmic- Corvus, Medussa, Hyperion (Wth Coagulate 2/3 points)
    Tech- Ghost, Warlock , Guilly 2099 or any double immune
    Mutant- Omega Red, Namor, Iceman, Emma frost (Emma,Iceman does ok but as their damage comes from specials)
    Skill - Aegon, Blade(he is ok, but not perfect because of regen)
    Mystic- Magik, Black Widow CV
    Science- Thing

This is as per my knowledge. Would like to hear on this as well from others
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Forgot about Captain Marvel movie as I don't have her. From what I saw she is also awesome and can probably bypass recoil when indestructible.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Mutant: OR, Namor, Emma Frost, Iceman

Mystic: Magik, BWCV, Dormammu

Skill: Ægon

Cosmic: CMM, CG

Tech: Ghost, Warlock, G99, DarkHawk, Sentinel, both Visions, Nebula, both Ultrons

And there's really no one in Science.
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Skill - Agent Venom and Xbones since they shrug off debuffs
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Skill - Agent Venom and Xbones since they shrug off debuffs

That's really not reliable enough for them to be good with suicides.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Etjama said:

Tech: Ghost, Warlock, G99, DarkHawk, Sentinel, both Visions, Nebula, both Ultrons

From Science Invisible Woman works perfectly with suicides. Force field mitigates all suicide damage from double edge and liquid courage plus if force field is active u actually heal from willpower. if u time it to launch special when u have force field it reduces recoil damage as well.

Thats after long fight using constantly sp2
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Forgot about Captain Marvel movie as I don't have her. From what I saw she is also awesome and can probably bypass recoil when indestructible.

She’s great with them - whenever she enters binary ignition (which she can do from the start of each fight once ramped up and properly maintained), she shrugs off all debuffs. Love using her with suicides.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    A few of you mentioned Aegon, i just pulled him (finally). still sitting at rank 1 level 1, but how is he the best skill suicide option?
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

A few of you mentioned Aegon, i just pulled him (finally). still sitting at rank 1 level 1, but how is he the best skill suicide option?

After landing an crit aegon has chance to trigger tenacity and shrug off suicide double edge and liquid courage damaging debuffs. Just dont use specials except sp3
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Cosmic- Corvus, Medussa, Hyperion (Wth Coagulate 2/3 points)
    Tech- Ghost, Warlock , Guilly 2099 or any double immune
    Mutant- Omega Red, Namor, Iceman, Emma frost (Emma,Iceman does ok but as their damage comes from specials)
    Skill - Aegon, Blade(he is ok, but not perfect because of regen)
    Mystic- Magik, Black Widow CV
    Science- Thing

This is as per my knowledge. Would like to hear on this as well from others

Quake for science
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Thing is probably the best to run with suicides, if awakened he can activate Protection Shielding and mitigate the recoil damage.

while Quake has great damage output with aftershocks(?), she takes all the bleed damage.