**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will you rank up the same champion 5 star unduped or 4 star duped?

AozerAozer Posts: 38
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So.... currently I have magik and Aegon in both 4 stars duped and 5 stars unduped. Wondering if it's still worth the resource r5 the 4 stars before r3 the 5 stars before dupe. Also....I have 5 star red Hulk unduped, 5star luke cage duped and 5 star spider Gwen unduped. Wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions on who to r3 first.

Or any other rank up suggestion is welcomed.

in terms of where I'm at in the game....I'm starting to do more Aw and Aq since I recently joined a decent alliance. I also want to explore 100% act 4 before I become uncollected. I think I still need a lot of work to become better. But right now I can do event quest master difficulty without much problem.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    magik doesn't need the dupe to be awesome so yes
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    For me it depends on how high the signature on the 4 star. If i got a 4 star at 80 or 99 i am more likely to invest in them than an unduped 5. And i would disagree with "doesn't need duped" maybe not if you have a synergized team or you only intend to place her in war for defense. But a 4 star Miles Morales at 80 signatures is a better defender than a locked magic for defense. Her recovery will work but not as often unawakened.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up the 5* magik and rank the 4* aegon
    Rank up a synegized squad.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Magík 4* aegon
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Forget them for now and put everything into that 5 star ghost, that would be the best thing u could do is to get her up to r4 asap
    edited December 2019

Someone disagreed with me about magic needing awakened? Seatin seems to agree with me!
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38

Forget them for now and put everything into that 5 star ghost, that would be the best thing u could do is to get her up to r4 asap

I'm not used to the play style of ghost yet...so I will probably leave her out for now.