**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Flashy animation off button?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
Can we get this please?

Currently I have a useless 5* darkhawk? Why useless because he lags my device as soon as I use a special 3
at least dark hawk lags it when he uses a sp3 so I can fight against him

But vision aarkus is absolutely worse. And the upcoming nova also seems like he is gonna make my device cry.
I seriously hope you can add a graphic setting in the next month update or the next month EQ is gonna be un-doable for a lot of people.

Some people might say get a better device and I know obviously the games will get better and better and I would need to keep changing device from time to time to catch up But mine isn't that old or anything.
Not getting to play isn't gonna benefit me or either kabam so its only better for everyone to find a solution and I think as more and more people keep saying a graphic adjusting button is a good and viable option
just let us turn off the flashy stuff in some way so that It can work fine

The animations are appreciated, the characters are getting better and better but for those of us whose devices can't handle the animations for now please find a solution.

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Yea I hate darkhawk too cause he lags my device along with vision arkus I pray I never get them
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I never fight aw and aq on my phone because it will usually crash. Instead I have to fight aw and aq on an iPad, which took some time to get used to.
  • Been suggested many times, hopefully some day they will look into adding a Setting for this.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    When I purchase a phone, I already take into account current and future specifications. Playing MCOC with a device that has less than 2 GHz processor or 4 GB RAM is not an option anymore. This means your device will cost at least 300 EUR (Idk what it is GBP or USD). Also, every two years you have to buy a new one with even higher specifications for hopefully the same price. That is the sacrifice you make by playing this game.

However, I do believe Kabam should make a LITE version or mode of this game with less graphics. If you would ask around, nobody really cares about graphics.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Agreed with OP. My Galaxy S8, which is not the worst phone out there, is struggling more and more especially with the latest released champs (and Omega Red when his field is active). At this rate, mcoc will be unplayable in less than 6 months unless I spend money I currently can't afford to spend to replace a mobile phone that is perfectly functioning otherwise... and that's not an option.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Colonaut123 Nobody cares about graphics? I remember playing frogger where everything is boxes and games like that. I enjoy the graphics and dont want to go back to the days of boxes shooting different shaped boxes.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Or what's actually easier for kabam is they just will stop supporting lower end devices because that's what they are allowed to do i believe early this year they changed what devices they support. Won't be surprised if early next year they change it again.

I'm also pretty sure programming in a lower graphic quality mode isn't as easy as one thinks and wouldn't be surprised if it then causes more bugs.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Maybe a skip button for the sp3.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I would like to be able to skip the special 3 animation all together. This game requires soooooooooooooooooooo much time. I purposely don’t use third specials just to save those few seconds that add up over the course of a million fights.

If I ever get jellied by a SP3, I pause and quit to save those seconds too.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Exactly the same for me, have complained many times with no changes.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Theres an app that lowers resolution for games. Dont remember what its called but i used it for a while to conserve battery
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Maybe it’s time to upgrade
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Patchie93 said:

Or what's actually easier for kabam is they just will stop supporting lower end devices because that's what they are allowed to do i believe early this year they changed what devices they support. Won't be surprised if early next year they change it again.

I'm also pretty sure programming in a lower graphic quality mode isn't as easy as one thinks and wouldn't be surprised if it then causes more bugs.

they are using unity engine its easy to add graphic control setting its not hard at all as im a gamedev my self
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    With my device, an LG Q Stylo+, I can change the level of resolution and the frame rate for any games that I have. Not saying you can/can't, but maybe see if your device does this as well
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Their reasons are not arguable. Look at Marvel:Future fight! My badly iPhone 5S runs good with it at lowest graphics and everything the characters does with their crazy cool animations is just fluid. It’s doable and visible. Mcoc is big but the zoom is close to an character during fighting so the low quality isn’t much to notice after some time.

Kabam... you know you can do something about this but choose to not do.

Happy customers with badly phones the happy revenue and all that thanks to the low graphic quality options.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Some people might say get a better device and I know obviously the games will get better and better and I would need to keep changing device from time to time to catch up But mine isn't that old or anything.
    Not getting to play isn't gonna benefit me or either kabam so its only better for everyone to find a solution and I think as more and more people keep saying a graphic adjusting button is a good and viable option
    just let us turn off the flashy stuff in some way so that It can work fine

fun fact: "pro" gamers routinely go to lower framerates to speed up their gameplay in battle royale/pvp games, which gives them a marked advantage. I'm sure a fair tradeoff for lower framerates for folks like you would be eliminating Legend competitions, which should go over well with everyone who doesn't have the issue.

a "skip sp3" button shouldn't be difficult, however i guarantee, outside of a KO or stun, the defender will get a free hit after the skip regardless of whatever button mashing you try.
    What are u even talking about? Everything what you said is so wrong i dont know where to start. First of all, all pro players lower their graphics setting to the bare minimum to get as much FPS as possible in ANY game, higher framerate means smoother gameplay and its easier to see and react to situations. Second if u increase graphical settings by killing performance to get lower frames, game does not slow down but it runs on same speed just skips frames and u miss on key animations timings.
    Third, higher/lower framerates does not increase/decrease loading times. In legends run ONLY one thing matters is loading times between fights.

Its impossible to turn off sp3 animations because on 5* and 6* champions there is increase/decrease damage bar that u need to time it and click it.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

When I purchase a phone, I already take into account current and future specifications. Playing MCOC with a device that has less than 2 GHz processor or 4 GB RAM is not an option anymore. This means your device will cost at least 300 EUR (Idk what it is GBP or USD). Also, every two years you have to buy a new one with even higher specifications for hopefully the same price. That is the sacrifice you make by playing this game.

However, I do believe Kabam should make a LITE version or mode of this game with less graphics. If you would ask around, nobody really cares about graphics.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but no. When buying a phone that is one thing, but you should not have to buy a phone every 2 years to play the same mobile game as when you bought the phone.
  • SETTING for Flat, 2D Backgrounds for fights. No need for 3D and animations going on while you’re fighting. Ships flying around, etc.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited December 2019

SETTING for Flat, 2D Backgrounds for fights. No need for 3D and animations going on while you’re fighting. Ships flying around, etc.

Theres no need to create 2D stages, there is simpler solution just reduce quality and resolution of textures, reduce particle count, disable antialiasing. This would increase total game size on your device and would increase performance dramatically.